Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Alliance Arena end of may 2014:

Welcome to the clash of titans! Who would have thought that Josep Guardiola would meet his mentor Frank Rijkaard in the Champions League Final! Barcelona, winners of of last ears final, meet Aston Villa, the surpise finalist, in this thriller of a match!

(I must stop smoking these things...)

Wow i wana start smoking them things lol

If I keep reading crap about people wanting MON back then I will need to start smoking them too.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With MON back on board we just need to sort out and improve our scouting and transfer dealing. MON knows the club from the back of his hand and the players who did well under MON. I want him back.

Stop it your scaring me now! :(

lets try and get this thread back to reality please!

Valhalla...........Don't go trying to redeem yourself now. Any suggestion you come up now with be deemed obsolete after your ridiculous 'McClaren turned England into the best team since 66' comment. Now move along. Thank you.

I don't have to redeem my opinion to anyone, that's called living in a democracy.

I stand by backing Steve mclaren for the job. If people like you want to be dicks about it then thats up to you. By the way,snoop dogg is word removed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear. He honestly is deluded. Ah well. 'McClaren turned England into the best team since 66'????????????????????????????????????????? case closed!!!!!!!!!

La-da-da-da-dahh

It's the motherfuckin D-O-double-G....................!!!!

Valhalla...........Don't go trying to redeem yourself now. Any suggestion you come up now with be deemed obsolete after your ridiculous 'McClaren turned England into the best team since 66' comment. Now move along. Thank you.

I don't have to redeem my opinion to anyone, that's called living in a democracy.

I stand by backing Steve mclaren for the job. If people like you want to be dicks about it then thats up to you. By the way,snoop dogg is word removed.

WRONG this is Villatalk, we are not a democracy, we abide by the LOL (Law of Limpid) and your opinion is against our laws, we will hang you and feed your penis to the goats.

(It's a bit like being on the LOST Island here, watch out for the black smoke (Richard).

Steve McClaren 3.00

Roberto Martinez 3.00

Mark Hughes 3.50

Rafa Benitez 5.00

David Moyes 11.00

Frank Rijkaard 13.00

Martin Jol 13.00

Carlo Ancelotti 15.00

Martin ONeill 15.00

Alan Curbishley 26.00

Steve Bruce 29.00

Kevin Macdonald 34.00

Slaven Bilic 34.00

Gianfranco Zola 34.00

Louis Van Gaal 34.00

Walter Smith 34.00

Gary McAllister 34.00

Jurgen Klinnsmann 34.00

Sven Goran Erikksson 34.00

Ray Wilkins 41.00

Didier Deschamps 41.00

Gus Hiddink 41.00

Fabio Capello 51.00

Ray Graydon 67.00

Gorden Cowans 67.00

Jose Mourinho 67.00

Diego Maradona 67.00

Andy Gray 251.00

Alan McInally 251.00

Tony Morley 501.00

WRONG this is Villatalk, we are not a democracy, we abide by the LOL (Law of Limpid) and your opinion is against our laws, we will hang you and feed your penis to the goats.

(It's a bit like being on the LOST Island here, watch out for the black smoke (Richard).

Haha.....Brilliant...

But dodgy, you do know the black smoke wasn't richard.

Hahaha there is more chance of BFR coming back than MON, if he comes back, I'll smother my own b*llocks in dogshit and eat them.

Any paticular dog?

I rather worryingly want to say a Basset hound?? :shock:

Roberto Martinez moved up joint fav

Wouldn't mind Martinez if we couldn't get Steve.

If he could apply his footballing philosophies with a better group of players it might work out great. Plus he is young enough to build something long term and give us a bit of much needed stability