Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People must have just put money on MON as he has gone from 40/1 to 14/1 in the last couple of mins. Scumbag bookies probably planting the rumour knowing they can get away wth anything right now.

Alliance Arena end of may 2014:

Welcome to the clash of titans! Who would have thought that Josep Guardiola would meet his mentor Frank Rijkaard in the Champions League Final! Barcelona, winners of of last ears final, meet Aston Villa, the surpise finalist, in this thriller of a match!

(I must stop smoking these things...)

Valhalla...........Don't go trying to redeem yourself now. Any suggestion you come up now with be deemed obsolete after your ridiculous 'McClaren turned England into the best team since 66' comment. Now move along. Thank you.

I don't have to redeem my opinion to anyone, that's called living in a democracy.

I stand by backing Steve mclaren for the job. If people like you want to be dicks about it then thats up to you. By the way,snoop dogg is word removed.

I like MON. I thought he did some very good things for this club in the time he was here. I thought him leaving was a shame, and I certainly don't blame him entirely for it or think there was anything malicious in the timing of it.

But I still don't want him back as manager, thanks.

Alliance Arena end of may 2014:

Welcome to the clash of titans! Who would have thought that Josep Guardiola would meet his mentor Frank Rijkaard in the Champions League Final! Barcelona, winners of of last ears final, meet Aston Villa, the surpise finalist, in this thriller of a match!

(I must stop smoking these things...)

Wow i wana start smoking them things lol

I would jump at the chance of us getting Villa Boas, has a certain poetry toit don't you think? not a cat in hells chance incidentally. Match made in heaven if ever there was one, oh and maybe David Villa up front...............If not Shtevie and Southgate dream ticket (that's for Valhalla)

Absolutely no way would I take O'Neill back, he was good for us but we've had to try and repair so much of his work already. So much money wasted on fees and wages, and so many players were not used no matter how they performed.

No to mention he walked out on us at a bad time and would probably do it again. The guy is not bigger then Aston Villa not even close to it and I wouldn't give him the opportunity of managing our fine club again.

With MON back on board we just need to sort out and improve our scouting and transfer dealing. MON knows the club from the back of his hand and the players who did well under MON. I want him back.

What the **** :| I think some people have lost the plot...

Do people think that little of our football club? I actually feel degraded that some fans could even think this, let alone say it. Mind boggling, completely mind boggling.