Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Ancelotti has gone everyone are just picking up random names from anywhere... I'm going to go with...

Pelligrini... Got Madrid their highest points total ever!

does anybody actually know precisely what happened with MON and the board. why was it such a big secret. MON never spoke about it and details from the board were sketchy and vague at best. they had settled their differences without having to go to tribunal despite the fact they supposedly parted on such bad terms. it didnt look good on MONs part but nobody knows the real reason. i'd have him back in a heartbeat because we know so little about the situation. maybe he wasnt happy with football decisions being made by non-football people. i mean look at the houllier debacle.

Theres a little more to it, but basicly, MoN wanted full control over contracts and transfers, and Randy took part of it out of his hands by giving Faulkner more power.

Theres a couple of other things, but thats the beef MoN used to resign.

yeah, i know thats what people usually think happened. where did this story of events come from or is it pure speculation?

Theres nothing in print, and i doubt there will for some time to come, because both sides signed legal contracts to keep it behind doors. Ive heared it off two prominent ex players, whom spend quite a bit of time at Bodymoor.

Theres a few other little things, but that was the crux of the problem. I guess others on here will tell you the same........well they might do :lol:

With MON back on board we just need to sort out and improve our scouting and transfer dealing. MON knows the club from the back of his hand and the players who did well under MON. I want him back.

What the **** :| I think some people have lost the plot...

Do people think that little of our football club? I actually feel degraded that some fans could even think this, let alone say it. Mind boggling, completely mind boggling.

Rijkaard is surely going to be a dissappointment like Houllier was prolly a little more. I hope you ignorant people will witness this. Hire Rijkaard, Randy and show the fans how abysmal his managing skills are. 1 good spell with Barca with World-Class players makes things quite easier than turning a sub-top team into a top tier team. Besides Barca his other spells were horrorfying. Look at Galatasaray in their current state ending up on 8th place with their squad they should really be champs year in year out. Excuse my rage.

Barcelona hadnt hardly won anything in over 6 years prior to Rijkaard coming. It was only when he was appointed and his methods/style did they start to dominate Spanish football in the mid 2000's..It was Rijkaard that bought the youth through and played them alongside players like Deco, Ronadinho etc..

How can you say what you said about Galatasary too? He took them over when they were in decline he actually improved on their finishing possition of the previous year.. Yet he had very little money and time to transform Turkish players into the style of player he likes. Did you not see how Barca played and Holland played under him?

Wow, with a bit of backing from Randy and the youth we have he will be in his element in the Premiership..His connections and knowledge to bring in a couple of quality players to play alongside Delph and Albrighton etc work work a treat.. The next Barca in the making.

With MON back on board we just need to sort out and improve our scouting and transfer dealing. MON knows the club from the back of his hand and the players who did well under MON. I want him back.

What the **** :| I think some people have lost the plot...

Do people think that little of our football club? I actually feel degraded that some fans could even think this, let alone say it. Mind boggling, completely mind boggling.

Rijkaard is surely going to be a dissappointment like Houllier was prolly a little more. I hope you ignorant people will witness this. Hire Rijkaard, Randy and show the fans how abysmal his managing skills are. 1 good spell with Barca with World-Class players makes things quite easier than turning a sub-top team into a top tier team. Besides Barca his other spells were horrorfying. Look at Galatasaray in their current state ending up on 8th place with their squad they should really be champs year in year out. Excuse my rage.

Barcelona hadnt hardly won anything in over 6 years prior to Rijkaard coming. It was only when he was appointed and his methods/style did they start to dominate Spanish football in the mid 2000's..It was Rijkaard that bought the youth through and played them alongside players like Deco, Ronadinho etc..

How can you say what you said about Galatasary too? He took them over when they were in decline he actually improved on their finishing possition of the previous year.. Yet he had very little money and time to transform Turkish players into the style of player he likes. Did you not see how Barca played and Holland played under him?

Wow, with a bit of backing from Randy and the youth we have he will be in his element in the Premiership..His connections and knowledge to bring in a couple of quality players to play alongside Delph and Albrighton etc work work a treat.. The next Barca in the making.

Totally agree with u