Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate's Auntie (MILF) is hairdresser to one of the receptionists at Newhall, McLaren has checked in

If that's her on the picture I just relized I need a haircut and a some other...... stuff...

Been speaking to a friend earlier, big Villa fan. Tells me Ancellotti's agent has been interviewed by Italian media and has told them carlo is taking time out, just so Ancelotti can relax on holiday without the crazy Italian media all over him.

They also know from this Media that it will get around the world quick, so he will not be bothered for a while about the speculation of becoming Villa manager. They want him back in Italy and are not happy with him wanting to stay in England.

Maybe Bull*** but I so wnat to believe!

Ancelotti isn't out. It's just Sky Sports bollocks.

It isnt......Mat Kendrick said so

And it must be gospel then.

Its been everywhere today confirmed by Tim Abraham, Sky Sports, Mat Kendrick, BBC Sport etc etc etc etc etc that it aint happening. Lets get over the Ancelotti link - we tried - we couldnt get him - lets move on

Don't worry it will happen. Steves probably just working his way through another rosseta stone course.

The mans a proven winner and will be worth the wait.

WTF!!!! Are his son or something

God some of you are so slow, the guys on a wind up and making you all look like idiots for biting every time

Owen Coyle....have that feeling they'll take a punt on either Coyle or Martinez

if we are that far down the barrel then out of Mclaren, Martinez - I would prefer coyle.

Still can't see why we don't just stump up the nominal compo for Hughes

I think Coyle would be a great choice - admittedly Bolton went on holiday from about March but he really polished a turd there with what was effectively Gary Megsons team - he got a very average side promoted as well. Plus he's scottish and scots normally do ok :)