Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

May i suggest to you all, to check out the Belfry ? i have been given some trusty info that Villa are about to shock everyone ? !

I guess he means shock in the negative sense..

Hmmm worse than McClown?!

Southgate? Bryan Robson? Roeder? Dowie?

Ah **** it Mourinho is 66/1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Moyes for me now. Ancelotti was a nice dream, I'm sure we gave it a good shot and I'm sure he considered it but its dead in the water now.

I'm 100% sure it won't be McLaren, Randy is a smart man. Remember we were all fearing it would be Bradley last time and then Houllier got pulled out of nowhere.

Think it might be the same this time. We'll be talking about candidate for the next week and then we'll get some shock decision, my gut feelin is it will be a good one though, RL didnt spunk 20 odd mil on Bent to put him in the hands of McLaren.

Dunno about anybody else but im sick to death of the constant faffing around. I thought that trait had gone out of the window when MoN left but obviously not.

come on, its hardly faffing.

its been about 24 working hours since Houllier left.

For a manager to be able to look at the squad, then sort out contracts with those whom want to leave or have been getting disilusioned, then formulate transfer targets, and begin preparation for pre-season, then i think we need to get our fingers out, and do it pronto!!!

Otherwise, we may just have another season of drift.

By dithering, we are not giving any new manager a chance!!!!

We have to be ruthless and go after Moyes and give him a big summer transfer kitty to get the players he wants in.

doesn't Moyes do better with limited funds.

when he's had money at Everton, hasn't he spent it unwisely?

i'm not sure, thats my impression.

What going on then peeps?

Obviously, Its disappointing regarding Carlo...Was always a long shot I suppose. I cannot believe for one minute that we didn't even contact his advisors.

Does anyone believe that the next manager could be very similar to the Houllier scenario last year, where a manager who no-one is talking about will come completely out of left field. Someone who is not even on the bookmakers radar or oddschecker.?

Does anyone know where Randy has been? Has he been back to America? Maybe meeting with Bob Bradley..Who knows.

Quique Sanchez Flores was linked with us a while back? He would be an interesting appointment.

These two names are not even listed on skybet...Who knows what will happen.

We have to be ruthless and go after Moyes and give him a big summer transfer kitty to get the players he wants in.

doesn't Moyes do better with limited funds.

when he's had money at Everton, hasn't he spent it unwisely?

i'm not sure, thats my impression.

I wouldn't call Cahill, Saha, Arteta etc "unwise".