Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The supposed ITK on avillafan.com is still saying Ancelotti to Villa is on.

He's told the Beeb he's having a year off

Looks as if they have gone back on that now as well.

Um, no. They reported that Ancelotti was quoted in an Italian newspaper from the start. The BBC never said they knew 100% that is was fact.

Whoops, Darren Bent saying we need to give manager time in Independant. Does that mean, "Give Steve McClaren time, because you all don't rate him"

I doubt Darren Bent has any more idea than we do at the moment who the next manager will be. I believe he's just stating the sensible and obvious fact that any new manager needs to be given time.

Darren Bent must be a journalists wet dream. Is there anything he wont talk to the papers about.

His sex life!

Ha.. Give it time. He must be angling for a job in the media when he's done becoming our record goalscorer. That man just loves to talk. If there was no twitter or journalist I'm convinced he'd be wandering the streets of birmingham telling everyone about the goings on at bodymoor.

He's told the Beeb he's having a year off

Looks as if they have gone back on that now as well.

Um, no. They reported that Ancelotti was quoted in an Italian newspaper from the start. The BBC never said they knew 100% that is was fact.

No I'm talking about the website that said Ancelotti was on, since the BBC said he was taking leave.

Whoops, Darren Bent saying we need to give manager time in Independant. Does that mean, "Give Steve McClaren time, because you all don't rate him"

I doubt Darren Bent has any more idea than we do at the moment who the next manager will be. I believe he's just stating the sensible and obvious fact that any new manager needs to be given time.

Perhaps his future Father-in-Law

Perhaps his future Father-in-Law

I'd rather McClaren that Bruce!

How does he explain Ancelotti's recent comments then?

I hate it when people do this, because while 90% of me knows it's BS, 10% of me wants to believe it because I'm just that kind of person. :(

Right there with you. My rational mind says - all this ITK is crap is complete BS! But my emotional irrational mind says "Please, pretty please, be true!"

Oh well time will tell who knew what.