The MLS Thread

ClaretMahoney

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Americans are a strange bunch, you can watch a TV show with heads getting cut off and people set on fire but for the love of God no swears!

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Americans are a strange bunch, you can watch a TV show with heads getting cut off and people set on fire but for the love of God no swears!

It was in an airport. This is the important part. He's lucky they didn't taser him because FREEDOM!

Somehow he was too idiotic to go via the vip section. Not enough grannies in there or some such. 

On 06/01/2019 at 19:23, rodders0223 said:

It's like Sunday League Football.

You can break someone's legs, no bother. You might concede a foul.

But say "****" and it's a red card.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gaffed against the ATL UTD youth teams (06 age group) this past weekend. Amazing complex. I know the academy gaffer and he’s gonna give me a proper tour in a few weeks when I go back down. 

s6kq2o.jpg

fwinev.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Think I read earlier that is the third goal from inside his own half that Rooney has scored in the MLS. It’s a great achievement, but you’d think the keepers would just stay on their line when the balls up for a corner. I know it’s normal for a keeper to move when their team is attacking, but if he’s done it that often you don’t give him the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing a whisper that the panthers owner is gonna announce a bid for the last MLS franchise for Charlotte today @ 3pm est. 

guess we’ll see if I’m ITK or not. Also heard who the head coach will be. And the name (Charlotte swarm). Which I do believe in the head coach but don’t believe the name!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My local boys (Atlanta United) picking up steam heading into the run-in, fiery win at Portland last night. Big win given their away record, especially vs Portland's home. Guzan was wobblier than usual in the first half but pulled out an absolutely brilliant reaction save on the line to stop a bullet header in the second, reminiscent of his best days here.

• 2 months later...
On 09/07/2019 at 09:39, Dom_Wren said:

Hearing a whisper that the panthers owner is gonna announce a bid for the last MLS franchise for Charlotte today @ 3pm est. 

guess we’ll see if I’m ITK or not. Also heard who the head coach will be. And the name (Charlotte swarm). Which I do believe in the head coach but don’t believe the name!

I guess im NITK yo soy el grande pendejo!!

Â