dudevillaisnice

I'm stunned at that picture of Neville, stunned.

I am not, Phil Neville will always be a red in his heart and he still had a great game against them. I think the bloke is a top professional and wished he was at Villa Park.

I know he will always be a red at heart but he is the Everton captain and his team just made the final, a final he will lead them out in.

Normally I'd say he is a top pro but he doesn't look like much of a pro in this picture.

I'm stunned at that picture of Neville, stunned.

I am not, Phil Neville will always be a red in his heart and he still had a great game against them. I think the bloke is a top professional and wished he was at Villa Park.

I know he will always be a red at heart but he is the Everton captain and his team just made the final, a final he will lead them out in.

Normally I'd say he is a top pro but he doesn't look like much of a pro in this picture.

looking at the picture maybe he is looking across at his brother

probably no different from Davies not celebrating his goal agaisnt WBA

If Barry was to leave Villa I would be shocked (and annoyed) if Barry ever celebrated a goal or as win agaisnt us

Welcome back AG

So, for some reason, we are really being strongly linked to Lescott.

personally I'd snap him up, but just cannot see why Everton would sell.

I could see why he'd come, pull of hometown club, probably more wages, but even with this, I still think he'd stay at Everton.

What do you think ?

Also, why does Everton get portrayed as this "Club that have worked miracles with no money". You must have spent more than us in the last 18 months - Fellaini 15m,

Yakubu 11.25, Baines undisclosed but mustn't have been cheap, Jagielka 5m etc...etc..

DOesn't seem that Moyes has had no money to me !

Lescott is on 45-50k here, doubt you'd offer much more. Can't see him going anywhere to be honest. As I've said many times before, most of the money we spend is recouped money so our net spending is pretty low but yes, we obviously do spend some money. If we hadn't sold Rooney, we wouldn't of spent nearly as much and would either be in a lower division or cease to exist, imo. Don't forget clubs get about millions from tv money, I'd guess that is the remaining money that is spent comes from. We hardly get any off the board of directors money really.

Which is quite amazing considering how many games the two clubs have played against each other. :shock:

Not really... the only way that you can have two clubs playing that much against each other is if they've rarely been that far apart in terms of quality (either they're in the same division or they've made it to the same round of the cup). And over that many trials, the Law of Large Numbers effectively guarantees that the difference in goals will converge to the expected value (which, if we're considering equal clubs, would be zero).

Also, why does Everton get portrayed as this "Club that have worked miracles with no money". You must have spent more than us in the last 18 months - Fellaini 15m,

Yakubu 11.25, Baines undisclosed but mustn't have been cheap, Jagielka 5m etc...etc..

DOesn't seem that Moyes has had no money to me !

notThisShitAgain.gif

(or as Rob would say, "I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before!")

Â