dudevillaisnice

No-one's slagging them off..

Yes, they are boring, well at least I think so. Boring doesn't mean they're a bad team. Jose's Chelsea were boring, but are probably one of the best teams the country has ever seen. I just find quick counter-attacking football entertaining, which is why I like watching Villa, United and West Ham play, I find us good to watch.

I find Everton boring. What do you want me to say?

I've always thought and said it. It's got nothing to do with their performance today, so jump off your high horse and take a step back.

And I'll leave the 'slagging off' to you Smalljob.

Yeah let's all slag off Everton today because it was not a good for villa today..

Everton boring???? we can't say that as villa fans, because we are more boring than Everton our self

let's slag off villa tomorrow if they don't win, it's not others teams failure if we are shit

How are we slagging Everton off? Surely it's a compliment to them that we're all looking over our slightly worried shoulders? Personally, I think what Everton have done this year with their injuries etc has been amazing, and like AG said, their only loss in the last 18 games has been at Old Trafford. That's pretty good to say the least. I just find it annoying! All they have to do is lose a few times, maybe conceed a few and then all will be happy.

PS. What if AG looks like Fellaini or ...gasp...Joleon!?!

The one advantage we have over Arsenal is they will be playing twice a week for a while as they have FA Cup and Champions League commitments. Hopefully they will be losing semi finalists in both competitions. :P

Â