dudevillaisnice

isn't Fellani on 14 bookings now? One more and he gets a 3 match ban.

And he'll thoroughly deserve it

No he won't he's just being picked on by the media.

Sorry, thought I was David Moyes there for a second.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Kurt.. your forum searching skills are now officially better than mine.

I'm sure AG will keep us up to date with who Everton are interested in this summer.. rumours appear to be Moutinho for around 15m and someone I've never heard of for 1.5m.

Have to actually respect what the Everton players achieved this year - no strikers for most of the season, last 5 or 6 weeks of the season without Arteta and last 3 or 4 weeks without Jagielka... yet they find themselves finishing 5th and possibly an FA Cup to boot.. can't really insult that, can you?

I'm sure AG will keep us up to date with who Everton are interested in this summer.. rumours appear to be Moutinho for around 15m and someone I've never heard of for 1.5m.

Jordi Gomez, was on loan at Swansea this season from Espanyol, attacking midfielder.

We've also signed a 22yr old American, a 16yr old German, a 15yr old from Southend and a 14/15yr old from Australia.

Apparently close to signing another 15yr old from Leeds too.

Talk about poaching kids! :lol:

Have to actually respect what the Everton players achieved this year - no strikers for most of the season, last 5 or 6 weeks of the season without Arteta and last 3 or 4 weeks without Jagielka... yet they find themselves finishing 5th and possibly an FA Cup to boot.. can't really insult that, can you?

Try the last 3 and a half months without Arteta!

Jordi Gomez, was on loan at Swansea this season from Espanyol, attacking midfielder.

We've also signed a 22yr old American, a 16yr old German, a 15yr old from Southend and a 14/15yr old from Australia.

Apparently close to signing another 15yr old from Leeds too.

Talk about poaching kids! :lol:

You have to sign loads cos half of 'em will get shot or kidnapped ;)

Do you think you really missed him AG? Your results would seem to suggest you didn't. Had we lose Ashley Young or something for 3 months we'd probably have had some sort of disastrous finish to the season and only pick up 2 wins in our last 14 games, or something daft.

Try the last 3 and a half months without Arteta!

We went the whole season without him. :P

Do you think you really missed him AG? Your results would seem to suggest you didn't. Had we lose Ashley Young or something for 3 months we'd probably have had some sort of disastrous finish to the season and only pick up 2 wins in our last 14 games, or something daft.

Yes, we have. As much as results don't show it.

:clap:

I'm guessing the loss of Arteta and Jagielka will be felt more on Saturday really..

I hope Everton beat Chelsea, but I really can't see it happening, not without those two.

I'm guessing the loss of Arteta and Jagielka will be felt more on Saturday really..

I hope Everton beat Chelsea, but I really can't see it happening, not without those two.

Bloody hell, we drew nil nil will them at Stamford Bridge without them - and really should of won if Jo had been awake! That was 72 hours after playing 120 minutes in a semi final!

I must say I'm expecting a 2 - 0 defeat though.

Can I just add, for a 90k capacity ground, allocations of 25k to each club - and 40k neutrals is pathetic.

Â