dudevillaisnice

You appeared to be playing against the Thomas Sorrenson that used to play for Villa yesterday, whenever he plays against us he plays like the Sorrenson that used to play for Sunderland

Yes Bicks, I was thinking that too

He really must hate MON

We've scored 31 times against him in 18 games, he must like us ;)

That is alot.. though all of them came in that 1 game you smashed us up at Goodison a few years back. Might have just been 30 though, I lost count. :cry:

Without trying to kid myself we've not played great recently, we still have tricky games. Pompey is by no means an easy place to go and Wigan are no pushovers. I reckon you'll get something next week, Liverpool are not as good as there result yesterday might suggest.

Think your confidence is shot! We will beat Pompey and Wigam, convinced of that. And most likely, we will be coming to Villa Park above you. Not that it matters in the long run, as Arsenal are going to piss 4th now

As they always were. I think any Villa fan with thier head screwed on would have said for months that 5th is our spot. Arsenal were always going to come good and we were punching well above our weight.

Reality strikes.

Think this season going to be like last season with the fight for 4th/5th in the league. think arsenal will get 4th tho

but as much as i dont want to say this i want liverpool to win to put pressure on manchester united.

Nice first post my dear, welcome to the board.......

:|

I think it'll take a minor miracle for us to finish above Everton come the end of the season. They're full of confidence, we're just so flat. They'll better us at VP. 6th place aint too bad.

You love Everton eh? :lol:

I think it'll take a minor miracle for us to finish above Everton come the end of the season. They're full of confidence, we're just so flat. They'll better us at VP. 6th place aint too bad.

You love Everton eh? :lol:

I like them, but not love.. I just think they're better than us!

Â