dudevillaisnice

Probably around the 70m mark. It was last summer if I'm correct. I'm sure AG will point out I'm not correct though.

If he's asking any more than 80 I'd imagine he'd struggle... not until they break the top 4 or at least stop being in the shadow of Liverpool.

Newcastle have no local rivals.. they're guaranteed a huge fanbase regardless. Everton, on the other hand, are seen as the also-rans in their city.. And also nearby are Man Utd and Man City..

That's not so appealing to a potential investor. Remember to invest you have to grow the business.. this isn't attracting people to the club who are born into an Everton family.. because they'll be fans regardless.. it's attracting the neutrals... and Everton won't do that over their 3 nearest rivals.

Newcastle also have a bigger ground and training facilities.

But Newcastle is greatly overpriced. I'd much rather own Everton FC.

yet Newcastle will earn £1mill TV money, whilst Everton will earn £30-£40mill.

Everton have got great players worth about the asking price if someone came in & sold all the players.

Newcastle wouldn't even get a curly-wurly for all their players.

Probably around the 70m mark. It was last summer if I'm correct. I'm sure AG will point out I'm not correct though.

If he's asking any more than 80 I'd imagine he'd struggle... not until they break the top 4 or at least stop being in the shadow of Liverpool.

You havin a laugh? Newcastle are askin £100million! Add a 1 infront of what you say and I'd say that was more accurate. BTW, I have no idea what's going on. I've been away so not heard anything since I've been back and before then all I heard was conflicting stories.

AG What happened to Scott Spencer? I thought this guy was the next Rooney :D
He was never the next Rooney. That was the papers drawing inevitable conclusions. He was absolute crap, got released this summer. Had a few loan spells in the lower leagues but never had a chance of making it.

Blue here

Just skimmed all 71 pages of this thread, blissful reading.

Nice to see fans of another club placing a vested interest in a rival, and the majority of them speaking eloquently.

But to all the lads near the front end who were slating us as workmanlike, boring, one dimensional

To all the villans who were saying we'd finish nowhere near you, that we weren't on your radar

To the lads who acted like complete muppets after the FA Cup match, slagging off everything to do with Everton they could, including laughing at the Australian Bushfires just to get at Tim Cahill (still don't get that one btw), and the usual 'Liverpool slums' shite

I've just got one thing to say to you.

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

See you next year, sans two of your best players.

Blue here

Just skimmed all 71 pages of this thread, blissful reading.

Nice to see fans of another club placing a vested interest in a rival, and the majority of them speaking eloquently.

But to all the lads near the front end who were slating us as workmanlike, boring, one dimensional

To all the villans who were saying we'd finish nowhere near you, that we weren't on your radar

To the lads who acted like complete muppets after the FA Cup match, slagging off everything to do with Everton they could, including laughing at the Australian Bushfires just to get at Tim Cahill (still don't get that one btw), and the usual 'Liverpool slums' shite

I've just got one thing to say to you.

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Congratulations, you've just made yourself look as bad as 'the lads' who were slagging Everton off. What a great reason to sign up to the forum. :thumb:

Oh, and you're still boring. :winkold:

Looking forward to it.

Talking of us not having two of our best players there.....

I hope Lescott likes the lighter shade of blue he'll be wearing in Manchester and Jagielka likes the treatment table :winkold:

Â