dudevillaisnice

Jagielka done an Arteta, devastated for him.

You guys arent having much luck with injuries, are you?

Did someone break a mirror or something?

No idea but it looked like another cruciate gone. I can't take these injuries anymore, our best striker, our best midfielder, now our best defender. Someone's got it in for us. By the way, Wiley is a fookin blind idiot.

Jagielka done an Arteta, devastated for him.

You guys arent having much luck with injuries, are you?

Did someone break a mirror or something?

We aint exactly had good fortune ourselves!

Mind you, at least Everton get a bit of sympathy for their injuries.

We had Carew out for three months, Bouma hasnt played a game all season and Laursen looks like he will never kick a ball in anger again and nobody has noticed. :(

Mind you, at least Everton get a bit of sympathy for their injuries.

We had Carew out for three months, Bouma hasnt played a game all season and Laursen looks like he will never kick a ball in anger again and nobody has noticed. :(

I have! :wave:

I think the thing is all those injuries were just completely innocuous challenges that result in very serious injuries. I'm truly gutted for Jags and hope it's not as bad as first feared but he was thumping the ground and signallin before he was even down so don't look good. Didn't help that we'd already made our 3 subs just before it!

It looked bad. He's not the type to piss around faking injury. It would be very harsh if he were to miss the cup final, he scored the clincher afterall. Although, if the injury is serious, its come at the right time in a way.

I found it a bit funny they lost him to injury today. Several Everton forums have said a lot of shit at Laursen and his retirement struggle the last few days. They almost had it coming.

He's ok, played well on Wednesday and was pretty average today but so was everyone. He's a good back up though. I dunno, think we might go for another CB in the summer but we still have Rodwell and CB is his best position...I dunno. I'm just gutted he's missing our biggest game for years, when he's been our starman this year.

Now you've all probably heard of the new shopping centre in Liverpool city centre called Liverpool One

Everton today announced they are opening a shop there today, its their second shop in the city centre so they are calling it Everton 2

Made me laugh

Â