dudevillaisnice

It was up and down, times you could hear a pin drop, at times it was decent. Suppose it didnt help that the section directly behind the tv gantry was completely empty because it was where the tickets that were sent back were situated.Thats not an excuse, it was just up and down - best way to describe it.

On the net spending, read my previous posts on it, rather tiring explaining it time and time again.

I must have missed it to be honest. Obviously you don't sped as much as Spurs, City and the big 4, but still far more than most other clubs in the Prem.

Oh well, maybe with the size of Evertons squad, more games in the FA Cup will hopefully mean we can completely forget about them in the league as they may start to prioritise the remaining FA Cup games over the league.

Oh well, maybe with the size of Evertons squad, more games in the FA Cup will hopefully mean we can completely forget about them in the league as they may start to prioritise the remaining FA Cup games over the league.

Yep, hopefully final will be between Everton/Arse/Chelsea.

Is it just me or is Cahill every bit a prick as Ronaldo is? Dares to put in filthy challenges but when he gets it back he turns into a mouthy snarling tart.

Disgusting. Flies into a violent challenge on Davies to injure his shoulder, but when tackled hard by Milner around our corner flag he starts some finger jabbing crap that Ronaldo would have been proud of.

IMO the only reason why Ronaldo is much more hated than Cahill is because Cahill is nowhere near the player Ronaldo is and Everton are likewise compared to Manure?

Is it just me or is Cahill every bit a prick as Ronaldo is? Dares to put in filthy challenges but when he gets it back he turns into a mouthy snarling tart.

Disgusting. Flies into a violent challenge on Davies to injure his shoulder, but when tackled hard by Milner around our corner flag he starts some finger jabbing crap that Ronaldo would have been proud of.

IMO the only reason why Ronaldo is much more hated than Cahill is because Cahill is nowhere near the player Ronaldo is and Everton are likewise compared to Manure?

Everytime i see Cahill, he appeals for everything. Like the one in the first half that clearly came off him and he appeals for a corner. He'd of known that it came off him last so why is he appealing for it, surely this is cheating and unsportting behaviour.

Your fans were quiet considering how many there was there. You made more noise in the league game. We didnt play well, but so what, we didn't need to because we still completely deserved it. On the net spending, read my previous posts on it, rather tiring explaining it time and time again. Joe-Max Moore was an alright player, nothing special.Very nice bloke though.

Im sorry but you must of had 5 times the amount of our fans so if we were quiet then i'd love to see how you descirbe your fans. HANDBALL!

He's an Aussie, so he's always going to be more interested in winning than in fair play.

I'd have him at the Villa in a heartbeat if he were available.

Yeah, same. We could do with someone on the bench incase Barry or Stan get a knock.

Rodwell to sign a new 5yr deal soon.Great news.The lad is an immense talent,he oozes class.Cant believe he still only 17. On Cahill,he is that player you hate if he is on another team but love if he is on yours.He is passionate,loyal,always wants to go that bit further.But he winds the opposition up,he keeps a foot in a challenge,lets the defenders know they are in a game.He also works his socks off.He is our talisman,someone who is the glue in the dressing room and genuinely loves the club.

I'm still keeping an eye on Everton, 11 points may sound alot but we have an incredibly difficult run of games coming up now and even Arsenal, who were top of the league at the time, gave up a 12 point lead last season. There remaining fixtures:

Home: West Brom, Stoke, Wigan, Man City, Spurs, West Ham.

Away: Newcastle, Blackburn, Portsmouth, Villa, Chelsea, Sunderland, Fulham.

Probably the pessimist in me, but I can see them winning most of them!

I'm still keeping an eye on Everton, 11 points may sound alot but we have an incredibly difficult run of games coming up now and even Arsenal, who were top of the league at the time, gave up a 12 point lead last season. There remaining fixtures:

Probably the pessimist in me, but I can see them winning most of them!

nah m8 Eveton need to look over thier shoulders, west ham and fullam are closer to them than they are to us .

Cahill and hibbert miss the Newcastle game now don`t they ? with them both getting to 5 yellows

does look easy on paper but there are a few teams still scrapping for points in there so anything can happen ..

Â