dudevillaisnice

Bit of a crap argument then.. So Man Utd fans should be banned from singing "Viva John Terry" because Chelsea aren't local rivals? I could go on and on.. "Your house is on fire, Your house is on fire.... Oh Tim Cahill, Your house is on fire."
:lol: did i say you should be banned from singing songs??I think not. Anyway kurt, we do the banter thing etc too, singing Englands number 6 to rob green who turned round and laughed so we chanted englands number 3. Anyway, yeah i joined to say thanks because a lot of your fans clapped our disabled teams. I wss more trying to stick up for our own platers and fans than slate yours but i dont appreciate me, my family, my friend being called vile, racists etc, it makes me so angry, being given an untrue label by people. For the recird, we wont catch you, due to our feckin dreadful start to the season, but we will learn from that.

Bit of a crap argument then.. So Man Utd fans should be banned from singing "Viva John Terry" because Chelsea aren't local rivals? I could go on and on.. "Your house is on fire, Your house is on fire.... Oh Tim Cahill, Your house is on fire."
:lol: did i say you should be banned from singing songs??I think not. Anyway kurt, we do the banter thing etc too, singing Englands number 6 to rob green who turned round and laughed so we chanted englands number 3. Anyway, yeah i joined to say thanks because a lot of your fans clapped our disabled teams. I wss more trying to stick up for our own platers and fans than slate yours but i dont appreciate me, my family, my friend being called vile, racists etc, it makes me so angry, being given an untrue label by people. For the recird, we wont catch you, due to our feckin dreadful start to the season, but we will learn from that.

I'm pretty sure none of us were labelling you or anybody you know racists so I wouldn't take it to heart.

Do us a favour and beat Chelsea then. You might not catch us.. but you can catch Chelsea!

Jack Rodwell signed new 5 year deal..Great news. **** off Utd. **** off Chelsea. **** off Arsenal. Saved us a fair few squid this lad.

Everton OS"]Everton's talented teenage midfielder Jack Rodwell has signed a new five-year deal with the Club.

evertonfc.com reported earlier this week that Everton had reached agreement with the player and the negotiations have subsequently been completed.

Rodwell, 17, is now contracted to the Club until 2014.

He scored his first Everton goal in the 3-1 win over Aston Villa last weekend and received lavish praise from his manager, teammates and the wider football fraternity.

In total, he’s made thirteen appearances this season, seven of which were from the start.

Rodwell is a product of Everton's academy and made his debut last season as a 16-year old. For the first team, he’s been playing as a midfield player having first impressed in the Academy and reserve sides as a central defender.

He's been regularly involved in the first team squad this term.

Blues boss David Moyes was delighted to secure the services of one of the Premier League's brightest talents.

He said: "When we get good young players, we want to sign them up and keep them here. That’s always the way that we have gone about it.

“Jack has got a long way to go and it wasn’t ideal that we had to pitch him in at the start of the season; we threw him in at the deep end.

“He played well in those games at times but we took him away from it for a while to give him a break and let him see what it’s all about.

“But when he came back in against Liverpool he looked really good and he made a big contribution against Aston Villa. The signs from him were positive.”

With bad comes good and with all our recent injuries, and small squad, it has enabled us to blood some new youngsters - Jack Rodwell, 17 year old defensive midfielder and 19 year old Dan Gosling, in Everton folklore forever. I know for a fact that Moyes would prefer to have kept them under wraps but they have both made great impacts since coming into the team and the most impressive things is they just have no fear. They are happy to take responsibility, to take the ball and run with it, make things happen. Just hope not too much pressure is put on them because they both have great potential, and they are both very level headed, bright young lads. Rodwell just signed a 5 year deal and I think Gosling will follow suit soon enough. Future looks bright.

Nope, noone will know until later today I assume, it would be impossible last night due to swelling.

Signs aren't good though..

EDIT :

Main rumour:

just had a text off a good friend at the club who says "Arteta, torn cruciate ligament and small tear of medial meniscus, 5-6 months before he can even start running"

just passing this on and sorry if miles...

**** :cry: :cry: :cry:

For Evertons sake i hope this isnt true, and a a football fan i hope it isnt. I dont want to see the top four challneged by one team at a time, i want to see them being pushed by 2 or 3 clubs so id like to see Everton continue their good form. I know its not liekly now and even more so with this inury news but id have loved to see the top 4 end up Man utd, Liverpool, us then Everton, followed by chelsea and Arsenal

Future looks bright.

This isn’t a dig, but in the last thirty years hasn’t the future often looked bright (at times very bright, putting your local rivals into shade with Bryan Ferry’s team mate) and then faded into mediocrity and worse? For every great player you have produced or bought, until the upstairs (the board) is truly sorted it just seems to me that you can’t truly live up to potential. Moyes is a fantastic manager, but can he take you beyond the ceiling with the current board and its backing?

haven't everton pretty much had their whole first team out at some point (not all at the same time) during the past 12 months??

and not just a week here or there, but each player seems to have had extended periods of time out.

Almost every player has been injured at some point, apart from Lescott, Jagielka and Howard, but even Howard was close to not playing the other day.

They aren't many training ground injuries or muscle strains, apart from Saha. They are all impact injuries or pure bad luck like Arteta and Yakubu.

Cahill has been called injury prone but it's more the fact that he had a recurring problem that has taken revolutionary surgery to fix - broken metatarsal, 5th metatarsal too so the most vulnerable. Other than that the only other injury he had was torn medial ligaments that was caused in a tackle with Lee Carsley!!!

We're lucky we're not talking about 2 very long, possible career threatening injuries, because that tackle by Nolan was one of the worst I've seen, you take into consideration it's, in my opinion, due to being two footed and jumping in as opposed to one footed lower down, worse than the one on Eduardo that left him out for nigh on 12 months.

Paulo, I meant in terms of the kids coming through, not in terms of what's off the pitch. Everyone knows Kenwright needs to go, I'm led to believe as soon as the Government has reached it's decision with regards to the stadium, whether it is approved or not, there will be movement at boardroom level.

Well Saha is one of the most injury prone players in the league so no surprise for him. Vaughan and Cahill always tend to pick up at least one bad injury a season.

Losing Yakubu and now Arteta is very unlucky though.

Around this time last year, we lost Davies for the season.

Â