dudevillaisnice

Agreed mate. Still have a tonne of respect for the club, but the fans.. they are the "Can dish it out, but can't take it" type. Some of us are bitter after we lost, fair enough, as were they in December.. but they're bitter after they win as well! Aint pleasing some.

Their fans just aint got a clue to be honest, some of them at least. Not alright for us to have a go at Lescott, but nout wrong with them and their anti-Rooney stuff is there?

The ones on that forum saying we have shit support.. might wanna check our average attendances on that one lads.

To be honest, I think it's bitterness. Tonnes of Everton fans have said they respect us, and we say the same. But now they're below us, the biterness is showing. Ah well, their probem.

Theres a mild difference between you singing bout Lescott and us about Rooney. As for not having a clue, our fans are pretty well regarded by ex players etc, aa being some of the most knowledgable in the game. Not trying to condone some things being said by our fans, or trying to blow our own trumpet but I do understand some of it too. Anyway, in your liverpool slums?very original...

I think you've gotta respect the fact that they are a decent side and proper traditional club like ourselves. (Shame they're selling out by moving stadium) :lol:

However, theyre' fans are utter pricks and they're city is an absolute pit. They've started to get a bit deluded and you can also tell they're jealous of us this season.

Vile, racist Scousers getting a bit upset becasue we have sang a song about Lescott being an ugly bastard.

Also, for anyone that went the game: What were the polie all about with they're meter long wooden batons!? They were stood outside the away end before the game looking menacing and as if they were just waiting to wrap them around someone's legs.

Theres a mild difference between you singing bout Lescott and us about Rooney. As for not having a clue, our fans are pretty well regarded by ex players etc, aa being some of the most knowledgable in the game. Not trying to condone some things being said by our fans, or trying to blow our own trumpet but I do understand some of it too. Anyway, in your liverpool slums?very original...

Singing bad songs about players are the same. You may feel you have 'more right' to sing anti-Rooney stuff or whatever, but that's because you're an Everton fan. That "most knowledgable fans" stuff is a bit crap, it gets thrown around about every team as just a nice thing to say.. what do they do, quiz us on football or something? Not sure where they get it from if I'm honest.

Good, traditional, class club. I wish I could say the same about the fans (not all of them!).

He's 'ugly' because he has a scar on his head from an accident were he nearly died. Agbonlahor is a right **** looker isn't he??Anyway, who gives one what players look like, its the football ability that matters isn't it?

Singing bad songs about players are the same. You may feel you have 'more right' to sing anti-Rooney stuff or whatever, but that's because you're an Everton fan. That "most knowledgable fans" stuff is a bit crap, it gets thrown around about every team as just a nice thing to say.. what do they do, quiz us on football or something? Not sure where they get it from if I'm honest. Good, traditional, class club. I wish I could say the same about the fans (not all of them!).
No its cos Rooney actually played for us, and turned his back on us. The only other player we give stick to is Gerrard, the captain of our rivals. I guess in some ways its a compliment, your actualy so bothered about him, you sing about him. Its more to do with how we clap opposition keepers and teams like Oldham off the pitch, Utd when they got the trophy at Goodison. Just stating what is said mate cos I'm, to be honest, **** fed up of all our fans getting tarred in the same opinion.

He's 'ugly' because he has a scar on his head from an accident were he nearly died. Agbonlahor is a right **** looker isn't he??Anyway, who gives one what players look like, its the football ability that matters isn't it?

Yes he is ugly because of that. Do you think he is attractive as result or something?

It may not have occurred in the nicest of circumstances for him when he was a lad... but he is still a Klingon bastard.

Birmingham sing 'Gabby your mom's a whore, she's dead and gone..." do you see us all moaning about how offended we are?? NO. We'd rather enjoy winning football matches than resorting to bitterness.

Get over yourselves. Oh and for the record, Moyes is also horrible on the eye... he looks like a hobbit.

Exactly. It's a piss take, singing songs about players being ugly.. do you think we'd care if you sung songs about Gabby being ugly? No, we'd probably laugh. That's what being a fan is, having a laugh, it doesn't need to be taken seriously unless it's becoming racist or something. Not sure why your fans are going to wound up about that and our 'shit support' song. :?

Can't wait for Joleon's return to Villa Park this season :)

Watch out though the Everton Fans will be taking notes of any offensive chanting that takes place. Or anything remotely loud for that matter.

"Handball!!!" "ARGH!!!" "FOUL!!!" "ARGH!" I swear I've never seen a set of supporters actually appeal for a foul before the tackle has actually been made!

Yes he is ugly because of that. Do you think he is attractive as result or something? It may not have occurred in the nicest of circumstances for him when he was a lad... but he is still a Klingon bastard. Birmingham sing 'Gabby your mom's a whore, she's dead and gone..." do you see us all moaning about how offended we are?? NO. We'd rather enjoy winning football matches than resorting to bitterness. Get over yourselves. Oh and for the record, Moyes is also horrible on the eye... he looks like a hobbit.
I dont give a **** what Lescott or Moyes look like, they care about my club and are important parts of my club. Birmingham are your rivals, its understandable that your rivals would target your players but we arent to you, and I dont see our fans specifically targetting your players with chants etc. Anyway, I'm just quite obviously very bitter and deluded about everything right now.

Yes he is ugly because of that. Do you think he is attractive as result or something? It may not have occurred in the nicest of circumstances for him when he was a lad... but he is still a Klingon bastard. Birmingham sing 'Gabby your mom's a whore, she's dead and gone..." do you see us all moaning about how offended we are?? NO. We'd rather enjoy winning football matches than resorting to bitterness. Get over yourselves. Oh and for the record, Moyes is also horrible on the eye... he looks like a hobbit.
I dont give a **** what Lescott or Moyes look like, they care about my club and are important parts of my club. Birmingham are your rivals, its understandable that your rivals would target your players but we arent to you, and I dont see our fans specifically targetting your players with chants etc. Anyway, I'm just quite obviously very bitter and deluded about everything right now.

Oh so we're not your rivals then?? I didn't think you would have gave up the chase for 4th place this early...

The past few seasons Everton have thrived on being the underdogs, now they can well and truley hold that claim. They will just get blured with the rest of the mid table teams now Villa are back where we belong, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted :D

No its cos Rooney actually played for us, and turned his back on us. The only other player we give stick to is Gerrard, the captain of our rivals. I guess in some ways its a compliment, your actualy so bothered about him, you sing about him. Its more to do with how we clap opposition keepers and teams like Oldham off the pitch, Utd when they got the trophy at Goodison. Just stating what is said mate cos I'm, to be honest, **** fed up of all our fans getting tarred in the same opinion.

Well I agree with you slagging Rooney off. But Lescott played for a club that we hate, he also claims to be a Villa fan who then winds up the fans after he scores a point-saving goal (:lol:) in the last minute. Bothered abot him? Yeah, I suppose we are. He winds us up, we sing about him, it's fan/player banter really. Like MD said, it's not him or us who is bothered.. it's the Everton fans of all people.

Clapping keepers? To be honest I thought it was common to do that, I always applaud the opposition keeper when he is defending the Holte End goal. We even go as far as having mid-game banter with keepers. (Anyone remember at home to Spurs with Paul Robinson last season?) In our UEFA Cup game earlier in the season, vs FH I believe, the Villa fans stayed behind to applaud their players are they walked around the pitch after the final whistle. And I'm sure these things are the case for every club. Hell, you should know what our fans are like, I believe the reason you joined the forum in the first place was because of how respectful our fans were during a half time thing last season?

Anyways, back on topic. I did a general prediction of the amount of points I thought Everton would pick up this season and it came to 26, which is quite worrying. Given our 11 point lead at the moment, that'd mean we'd need around 17 points from 13 games to at least finish above them. We have a very tough run, but I think it's do-able especially if we can get something out of Chelsea. Key thing now is to avoid defeat to Everton back at VP, and we do ourselves the World of good.

Â