dudevillaisnice

If Arse wanted Arteta he would go

If 'Arse' wanted Ashley Young would he go?

If not, then how are you so sure that Villa would keep their playmaker and Everton would lose theirs?

Pray explain the difference to me.

I think if Arse came calling for Ash he would find it very difficult to say no

but they can't afford him

but as well as Everton have done in Moyes they will not really challenge for the top 4 and CL, we can and arse obviously will

but as no bid has been offerred the question is not there to answer yet

I don't think he'll leave Everton. Especially this transfer window. Why would he leave this Jan :S ?

He's clearly settled at Everton, playing well, and without doubt a big fish in a small pond - where as at Arsenal he would be competing with Fabregas, Nasri etc.

The only way I can see him leaving is if Everton are absolutely desperate for the money. Yet, who (for that price) could they replace him with ?

• 4 weeks later...
A mate told me a great chant the Everton fans were singing on Sunday

To 3 lions.

He's cracking up, he's cracking up, he's cracking...........Benitez is cracking up.

Sang it on Monday as well :lol: EDIT: It was actually "Rafa's cracking up..etc" we also sang "Where's your famous atmosphere?" :D and the usual Gerrard ones.

Not very fair VillaChris, not my fault if we don't.

Me ma reckons we will beat Arsenal and Utd though...wish I had her optimism :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent the last hour analysing Moyes Transfer dealings since he has been with us and he has spent a total of £29.6 million net, over 7 years. That is of course counting the whole £15million for Fellaini, when we have infact only payed £3million so far ;) so technically so far only £17.6 million, which is pretty outstanding. Can't help but wonder where we would be without him, don't think anyone could of done as good a job with that much being spent. Especially when you consider our highest earner is only on £55k a week ( I say only because compared to other clubs!).

I've wanted him out a few times in the past but now I'll happily admit I was wrong and hope he stays for years to come.

Just spent the last hour analysing Moyes Transfer dealings since he has been with us and he has spent a total of £29.6 million net, over 7 years.

wow, £30mill over 7 years!!! or just over £4mill a year!

thats amazing, even better than Wenger!

Â