dudevillaisnice

Everton may be a very good side but they have no money.

Someone is going - for big money - if they are going to buy a striker. Cahill and Arteta are their two main players.

Lescott is just a mediocre pony - still celebrating with the bench as Ashley runs past him, whips past Yobo and curls the ball around Howard.

Said we aint sellin Arteta,Cahill or Lescott.We dont NEED to sell but if anyone goes i think it will be Baines. Now everyone,lets stop pickin on the scouser eh :P

If he does leave, are you going to become a glum Gooner?

Why would arteta leave for arsenal at the moment? Arsenal are a complete shambles and everton have a good chance of finishing above them this year! I dont think everton would sell anyway. But if he did move least he wouldnt go to sleep after each match with "handball" still ringing in his ears.

Arteta simply wont move because he lives next door to his gay lover Xabi Alonso, with whom he used to frolic bare chested and hand in hand with on Catalonian beaches as a young boy

(parts of this post may indeed be lies and slurs on the character of Mikel Arteta but hey wtf)

Why would arteta leave for arsenal at the moment? Arsenal are a complete shambles and everton have a good chance of finishing above them this year! I dont think everton would sell anyway. But if he did move least he wouldnt go to sleep after each match with "handball" still ringing in his ears.

I wouldn't go as far to say Arsenal are in shambles.

Arteta simply wont move because he lives next door to his gay lover Xabi Alonso, with whom he used to frolic bare chested and hand in hand with on Catalonian beaches as a young boy

(parts of this post may indeed be lies and slurs on the character of Mikel Arteta but hey wtf)

:shock:

I hope Arteta's girl doesn't read that

He's not really Gay Ash :mrgreen: but he does live next door to Alonso who grew up in the same street as him, played in the same kids team and is basically his bestest friend in the whole wide world. There were whisperings that Liverpool wanted to buy Arteta at the start of the summer (and those whispers were from inside Goodison) but it never materialised

He wouldnt go to Liverpool and i highly doubt he would go to Arsenal.He had chances to go to Atletico and Valencia in Spain but he stayed.He loves the club and the city and has no reason to leave-only if silly money was offered.On the subject of strikers,if any come in-they will be loans-meaning noone has to leave.Its been said very recently that noone will be sold unless the bid is silly money.Besides,we doin alright without any strikers right now.PV thats just old now and seriously not funny :|

He wouldnt go to Liverpool and i highly doubt he would go to Arsenal.He had chances to go to Atletico and Valencia in Spain but he stayed.He loves the club and the city and has no reason to leave-only if silly money was offered.On the subject of strikers,if any come in-they will be loans-meaning noone has to leave.Its been said very recently that noone will be sold unless the bid is silly money.Besides,we doin alright without any strikers right now.PV thats just old now and seriously not funny :|

Playing in Europe? In the CL?

He is a loyal player.The one year recently where we didnt qualify for Europe-he stayed despite the chances to go back to Spain.He knows what the club has given him and he wants to pay the club back.He has said it time and time again and until he says otherwise-i believe him.Besides,we should still get in Europe,long way to go.

Playing in Europe? In the CL?

I think he might consider himself (much like Barry did in the summer) to be at the stage of his career where he needs to take a step up, if it is offered. Without being disrespectful to Everton, their longterm prospects are not as bright as might have been with the new stadium and lack of funds etc.

He may well 'love the club', just like Barry 'loves' Villa, but as far as his career is concerned he's going to put number 1 first. Arsenal may well be in the situation where they need to splash 'silly money', which I think in the case of Everton might not be as 'silly' as suggested. A club with not much money might think long and hard about a good offer for one of their better players.

He is a loyal player.The one year recently where we didnt qualify for Europe-he stayed despite the chances to go back to Spain.He knows what the club has given him and he wants to pay the club back.He has said it time and time again and until he says otherwise-i believe him.Besides,we should still get in Europe,long way to go.

But we thought that with Barry, and his head was turned. So until your team is in the champions league and winning trophies every year you can't say that. Not every player is as unabitous as Matt Le Toss.

Well he wont be sold midseason even if is.Barry has been at you since he was a kid.Arteta has been at the big club,he relishes being the big fish and loves the responsibility.He knows that he wont get what he has here many other places.

Well i have been resigned to the fact in the last 2 years that he will leave.Fact is,as unambitious as we are,to some people,i would say paying 15million for one of the brightest young midfield talents was a bit ambitious...;) The lad is finally settled in a place having jumped around continuously.I have faith but if he goes he goes and he will go down as a great servant because he has served us well and only cost 2million.Bargain.

Â