dudevillaisnice

I've just got one thing to say to you.

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seems like you had more than just one thing.

Why would anyone sign up to have a rant only just to take the piss out of themselves at the end?? Bloody everton fans and thier handball claims.....

• 3 weeks later...
Blue here

Just skimmed all 71 pages of this thread, blissful reading.

Nice to see fans of another club placing a vested interest in a rival, and the majority of them speaking eloquently.

But to all the lads near the front end who were slating us as workmanlike, boring, one dimensional

To all the villans who were saying we'd finish nowhere near you, that we weren't on your radar

To the lads who acted like complete muppets after the FA Cup match, slagging off everything to do with Everton they could, including laughing at the Australian Bushfires just to get at Tim Cahill (still don't get that one btw), and the usual 'Liverpool slums' shite

I've just got one thing to say to you.

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

See you next year, sans two of your best players.

All the Evertonians at my work don't get the handball thing either, you aren't alone

But let me tell you in small words, your fans shout handball every time the ball touches an opposition player anywhere that isnt a foot or a head, its **** tedious and you've been doing it for years, we were taking the piss out of you.

Arteta won't be doing full pre-season. He will be ready for the start of the season, but with little to no match practice he's going to have to hit the ground running.

A player like Arteta though, I stilll think he's worse a punt in your fantasy team.

• 2 months later...

They rarely do.

However the thing with Everton is Moyes will never let them feel sorry for themselves. Come November when they are in the relegation zone with 13 points, they'll beat a big team then go on an winning streak of around 15 games then find themselves battling for Europe once more.

It would be foolish to right Everton off so early in the season especially given that they have quite often started season's with poor runs of form similar to this season but at the moment they are struggling.

The loss of Lescott and the circumstances surrounding his departure have clearly had an impact as has the financial restirctions on Moyes which limited his activity this summer while clubs like ourselves and Spurs spent big.

However in Moyes they have an excellent manager and I'm sure they will soon be climbing the table to a position more fitting.

Arteta's suffered a setback with his injury so won't be back until November now.

I think Everton will dip a bit this year, probably around 8th as there's better quality amongst teams this season even if Everton's squad is a lot stronger than a year ago.

I remember this time last season Everton fans proper ripping into there team. I said wait they will be up there and i pretty much feel the same this season. But i think the Europa league might be a big distraction.

We miss Jagielka, and we miss Arteta. Massive players for us. Can't wait til they are back (should be around the same time too) think it will give the rest of the team a massive boost.

Must win next league game now though, absolute must.

Â