dudevillaisnice

What is your next game AG? In fact what is your run of games like? Although Everton are a direct rival of ours I have no desire to see them down the bottom of the table and take no pleasure in it unlike with Spurs last season.

I think the two players you mention are key, 1-0 up at Fulham last season would have been enough for you to see the game out I suspect.

AEK Athens (h)

Blackburn (h)

Hull (a) - Carling Cup

Portsmouth (a)

BATE (a)

Stoke (h)

Wolves (h)

Benfica (a)

Bolton (a)

Villa (h) Possibly CC 4th round just before this...

Next 10 games. Be disappointed if we don't turn it around with that run of games (not including you in that ;))

AEK Athens (h)

Blackburn (h)

Hull (a) - Carling Cup

Portsmouth (a)

BATE (a)

Stoke (h)

Wolves (h)

Benfica (a)

Bolton (a)

Villa (h) Possibly CC 4th round just before this...

Next 10 games. Be disappointed if we don't turn it around with that run of games (not including you in that ;))

I'll say 11/12 points there. You're too good not to beat Blackburn and Wolves at home, then 5/6 points out of the other 3 I reckon.

Just let us beat you, please.

Neville out for a "lengthy" amount of time, with ligament damage.

No matter what people think of him, he brings invaluable experience, calmness and leadership to us. Last season he seemed to step up a level in terms of ability too.

Another blow :(

He brings added 'being a tosser' to your team more than anything. He is a decent player though, never good to lose your captain.

I'll be honest, I've been one of his biggest critics but he won me over last year, true professional.

He isn't a tosser...just related to one.

**** hell, it's a blooscouse love in on here!

If you don't like lots of talk about Everton I would suggest a thread entitled Everton talk might not be one for you. :winkold:

Besides what is the problem with having respect for a proper football club run in a sensible and proffesional way? They are a rival and sure we had a few disputes with them last season and they shout handball a little too much but they are a good club.

Personally i could see injury's crippling Everton this year, they haven't been able to go and strengthen like we have.

We've already lost Davies to injury but were able to sign two defenders to cover, Everton sold Lescott, while already having Jagielka injured, signed Distin to cover the departure but they're still thin on the ground. a knock to Yobo or Distin, and it could see Phil Neville back at centre half. Oh. hang on....

Â