dudevillaisnice

Just now, robby b said:

Yeah I think they're bound to stay up now after three 1-0 wins from their last four home league games. (Credit to us that we won the other one!)

i was thinking that, we did really well to pick up all 3 points there, considering that they have been in good/decent form the last few games.

10 minutes ago, robby b said:

Yeah I think they're bound to stay up now after three 1-0 wins from their last four home league games. (Credit to us that we won the other one!)

I really hops so. As I've said before, the notion that Man United v Arsenal will be the most played top flight fixture if Everton go down is just horrible.

We'll never hear the end of it and I've always been so proud it's us v Everton.

• Like 2

10 points from 7 games which included the league leaders both home and away, a Merseyside derby and two crucial matches against fellow strugglers.

Amazing what having an actual football manager at the club has done for them.

They should've sacked Lampard when they lost to Bournemouth 3-0 and had the World cup break.

I still think that indecision will relegate them.

Actually think they might not win another home game until final day as they have Spurs, Fulham, Newcastle and Man. City so with their lack of goals that could be draws or narrow losses.

Can't see them doing much away from home either, perhaps a couple of draws.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

They should've sacked Lampard when they lost to Bournemouth 3-0 and had the World cup break.

I still think that indecision will relegate them.

Actually think they might not win another home game until final day as they have Spurs, Fulham, Newcastle and Man. City so with their lack of goals that could be draws or narrow losses.

Can't see them doing much away from home either, perhaps a couple of draws.

I dunno, inconsistent spurs, Fulham whilst doing well are still Fulham and beatable, Newcastle’s form seems to be trending downwards…..not saying I think they will win them all but I don’t think they’re write off fixtures by any stretch 

On 02/03/2023 at 14:32, GlobalVillan said:

It's funny how often people spell Forest with 2 R's. It wouldn't be in predictive text so you'd have to actively spell it that way and I think it's a throw back to Craig Forrest the goalkeeper. 

Can't think of any other reason. Not a dig at you, I see it often. Just musing as to why people do it. Not that it matters. :)

I'm from Sweden so wasn't sure if it was an English thing. I mean you guys do spell "lestah" Leicester...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I dunno, inconsistent spurs, Fulham whilst doing well are still Fulham and beatable, Newcastle’s form seems to be trending downwards…..not saying I think they will win them all but I don’t think they’re write off fixtures by any stretch 

They won't but even 5 points probably won't be enough if they barely pick pick up any points in away games (have Chelsea and Man. United away in next few weeks).

Would leave them on 31/32 points going into final day of the season so in that scenario it will surely be out of their hands e.g. they have to beat Bournemouth and then hope everyone else loses.

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They won't but even 5 points probably won't be enough if they barely pick pick up any points in away games (have Chelsea and Man. United away in next few weeks).

Would leave them on 31/32 points going into final day of the season so in that scenario it will surely be out of their hands e.g. they have to beat Bournemouth and then hope everyone else loses.

I think they will just do it myself. Even though their away form hasnt been great they have three winnable away games at wolves, Leicester and Palace to play.. They will beat Fulham at home and the Newcastle game I expect them to get something from. I think they will pick up at least another 10 points before the  Bournemouth game which leaves them on 35 and close to escape. 38 will definately be enough 

Thanks for sharing. I think Everton are a decent club. Remember sharing a taxi to Goodison a few years ago with some Evertonions. Had a real good chat about the game, how it should be. And they paid the fayre. 

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

FFS now I'm balling 😭

Sometimes, just sometimes, my faith in humanity gets that little bit more restored. Such a sad story, but what a brave boy. Well done Everton and Pickford in particular.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â