dudevillaisnice

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Wonder whether they'll sue, or try and take the same approach to their accounts with everyone "writing off" £100m+

Depends which clubs have complained about it. If it's Burnley or Watford, they will want a points deduction. 

If it's Newcastle, they will want the same leeway.

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Going down IMO. Watford and Burnley have better managers who’ve been through these battles before, and one of them will pull ahead of Everton.

Pretty sure that they both will... 

Have to say Newcastle aren't looking as safe as I thought looking at that table. 

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

What on earth were they thinking appointing Lampard , biggest Charlatan since Tim Sherwood 

It looked like this might be the night he cries in an interview

Well after that collapse they'll just lose all their remaining away games. They need to win minimum of 3 at home out of 5 and probably draw another.

Actually felt watching that like us losing 3-2 there last season, similar type of game and we still have that delight to come in May.

What happened to Dwight McNeill btw? Weren't we thinking of dropping 30m on him this time last year?

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Only two subs... Lampard out his depth and either that squad isn't good enough to stay up, or Lampard doesn't know how to use it. Either way, going down.

Calvert Lewin was woeful. how he did the 90 minutes I'll never know.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I think they'll beat Utd, they stink.

Probably lose the rest.

Ronaldo will probably score a 20 minute hat trick v their defence, thought a few years back Jonjoe Kenny was a decent fullback but massively out of his depth.Godfrey was alright and then miskicks for the winner.

Everton just have the feel of a relegation team, play o.k in spells but the goals they give away are laughable.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They need to win minimum of 3 at home out of 5 and probably draw another.

I was going to say there's no way that Burnley pick up another 10 points, but lads, it's Villa. We're bound to gift them a win or two.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was going to say there's no way that Burnley pick up another 10 points, but lads, it's Villa. We're bound to gift them a win or two.

Burnley have Norwich away on Sunday so that could easily be another win. Perhaps they take a draw after tonight but we know from all our battles that back to back wins massively changes the dynamic when you're in relegation zone.

End of April they have Southampton and Wolves back to back at home so think they're capable of 4 points there.

Our record v them since coming back up is very poor. 150 shots last season v them just to get one point!

And on last day they have Newcastle at home who should be safe and on the beach. Everton  have Arsenal away and Watford Chelsea away last match.

Would be amazed if Burnley don't get at least one extra point than Everton in respective run ins. They also have Watford away so decent fixture list for them to build on.

14 minutes ago, Dale said:

Pretty sure that they both will... 

Have to say Newcastle aren't looking as safe as I thought looking at that table. 

The Trippier injury is a disaster for Newcastle, but I think they’ll survive (just)

Â