Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

You know this how?

??? You know something???

Even if I did or didn't I am not one to run with 'I have Inside info' or any bullshit like that or post it on a message board for the world to see.

Basically clues are in my previous posts is as far as I can go.

I still think Bent will be a Villa player come the first of February. I think we'll be focusing on bringing in attacking players, but they'll be the type to link the midfield to the attack and not a replacement for Bent.

I still think Bent will be a Villa player come the first of February. I think we'll be focusing on bringing in attacking players, but they'll be the type to link the midfield to the attack and not a replacement for Bent.

I think so as well. I also cant get over how chummy he and Lambert were after he came off injured.

He's been treated in such a way which must have undermined his confidence.

Lambert must have felt Bent worthy of the Captaincy. So why was he then stripped of it so quickly? Something must have happened between player and manager. If nothing has happened as Lambert suggests then Lambert's judgement must be called into question in giving Bent the captaincy in the first place.

To be demoted in favour of Bowery on the bench would embarrass and devastate any international footballer. If that was Lambert's intention then it could have been handled better.

So without knowing all the facts, on the face of it, I do feel Bent has been mistreated.

I agree in part, but wasn't Bent made captain before Vlaar and Benteke were on board, so his options were limited, both in terms of cpataincy and team selection.

Every manager makes mistakes, fair play to Lambert for recognising it and changing. It shows character,and it was this type of character that helped him have the confidence to drop Givn for Guzan.

To be fair no player should be embarrassed just because he has been dropped for a team mate, no matter how young they are. For instance, are you saying it's embarrassing for the likes of Ireland that Westwood's in the team ahead of them.

Personally on the face it, Lambert chose him to be captain as he was the most senior pro at the club, but when better options turned up, and when Bent failed to impress, he decided a change was needed.

Manager's can't walk on egg shells around players, and certainly can't give in to their egos.

Even if I did or didn't I am not one to run with 'I have Inside info' or any bullshit like that or post it on a message board for the world to see.

Basically clues are in my previous posts is as far as I can go.

Bullshit!! If you cant say it here then its utter bullshit. No clues, No riddles, just come out with it or it's all steamy horse turd!

• Like 1

I agree in part, but wasn't Bent made captain before Vlaar and Benteke were on board, so his options were limited, both in terms of cpataincy and team selection.

Every manager makes mistakes, fair play to Lambert for recognising it and changing. It shows character,and it was this type of character that helped him have the confidence to drop Givn for Guzan.

To be fair no player should be embarrassed just because he has been dropped for a team mate, no matter how young they are. For instance, are you saying it's embarrassing for the likes of Ireland that Westwood's in the team ahead of them.

Personally on the face it, Lambert chose him to be captain as he was the most senior pro at the club, but when better options turned up, and when Bent failed to impress, he decided a change was needed.

Manager's can't walk on egg shells around players, and certainly can't give in to their egos.

good post

I never said it would be it was Wainey that did. How much do you think we are likely to look for him?

I know but you answered his question so I just thought I would bring you in on the convosation aswell.

I believe we would easily get around 10m for him at this moment in time if it were to be a cash deal.

I know but you answered his question so I just thought I would bring you in on the convosation aswell.

I believe we would easily get around 10m for him at this moment in time if it were to be a cash deal.

Out of the clubs that could buy him, I'd say potential options are Liverpool, QPR & Fulham. Don't think he could go anywhere else, Fulham maybe have a few pounds after selling Dembele & Dempsey but they are relatively strong in the strikers department with Ruiz, Berbatov, Rodallega & Petric, so I don't know how keen Jol would be to throw £10m and £70k a week at another striker. Liverpool, would appear to be strapped for cash having had to pull out of the Dempsey deal and pissing away £23m on Allen & Borini, sure they could afford the wages but it would appear any deal would have to be structured and might add a few pounds to his price tag. QPR, probably the most likely to buy him in my eyes as they have cash and he's a player Harry will know, even though their relationship hasn't always been great, that being said he's fairly flush with strikers as well Johnson, Cisse, Mackie, Zamora, but due to their position he might feel it's a worthwhile gamble, but are there better options at a cheaper price?

For me, I think the ideal scenario is that a club from abroad (eg Galatasaray) come in for him. That way we don't have to worry about him scoring against us/helping one of our rivals move up the table.

I will always be grateful to DB for his goals in 2010/11 season, but the time has come now that his all-round game prevents him from being in our starting eleven, and his ego won't let him sit on our bench.

Besides, he is on much too big a salary to be getting splinters in his arse, and those wages could be put to better use (ie a new contract with a large wage increase for Benteke in the summer)

I wish him the best of luck.

Out of the clubs that could buy him, I'd say potential options are Liverpool, QPR & Fulham. Don't think he could go anywhere else, Fulham maybe have a few pounds after selling Dembele & Dempsey but they are relatively strong in the strikers department with Ruiz, Berbatov, Rodallega & Petric, so I don't know how keen Jol would be to throw £10m and £70k a week at another striker. Liverpool, would appear to be strapped for cash having had to pull out of the Dempsey deal and pissing away £23m on Allen & Borini, sure they could afford the wages but it would appear any deal would have to be structured and might add a few pounds to his price tag. QPR, probably the most likely to buy him in my eyes as they have cash and he's a player Harry will know, even though their relationship hasn't always been great, that being said he's fairly flush with strikers as well Johnson, Cisse, Mackie, Zamora, but due to their position he might feel it's a worthwhile gamble, but are there better options at a cheaper price?

What about your Arsenals? Newcastles? etc. and why would it be a prem club? Could be a french club that comes in for him.

Â