Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

The Independent are laughably reporting that Redknapp wants him at QPR. I reckon he'll go to Fulham.

This. There is no way Bent will go to QPR now that Redknapp is there. 'Arry will try and sign Defoe as usual and AVB, sorry Levy, will sign someone like Willian and/or Leandro Damiaio to replace him.

What's making sense about this?

Rodgers got rid of Carroll because he didn't fit into his "total football" philosophy. Rodgers is obviously after hungry players who give 100% every game in the same way Lambert is (look at Sterling), does it make sense that Bent would fit into that? 'Cos it certainly doesn't to me. In fact, far from it.

We'd be out of our **** minds to loan Bent out. By all means sell him.... we could use the cash. But a loan makes no sense other than the fact he might help plop smash a few goals past some relegation rivals.

No chance we would loan him out ...unless we are receiving a sizable loan fee and Guranteed purchase fee at the end.

Would not surprise me Liverpool trying this they spent a huge amount on loaning Sahrin ..loan fee, most of wages and paying for his rent

Â