Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

If only he'd slotted away that stoppage time chance from Westwood.. a bit of confidence could do him the world of good even if he is really out of shape

Yeah, shame really. We could do with him finding some form, firstly so we can benefit from it, secondly so we can eventually shift him.

In my opinion it is disgusting somebody on 90 THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK turns up for work at a premier league club being that overweight.

It's the equivalent of me turning up to work shirt out half in half out, covered in coffee, piss on my shoes and Lasagne in my hair.

Outrageous.

No, he isn't, but it's still a shame. And I can't understand how some still want him in the first team. The guy is done with professional football.

Some fans want him to play for the simple reason Gabby doesn't score enough. What they fail to understand is playing Bent is almost like the team playing with 10 men.

• Like 4

He's hardly obese is he? I agree he really should be in top condition but I'm sure he wants to get back to his best so it wont take him too long to get it off.

I was never happy with the way he was treated by Villa, unless something happened that I don't know I can't see what other than getting paid a lot of money he did to upset Lambert. It's not DB's fault that Villa offered him a good contract and besides I still believe he has given this club value for money as without his goals we were in serious trouble of being relegated under GH until he arrived which would have cost us much more in lost income.

Benteke will be first choice when he is fit but we all know that the only reason he is still wearing our colours is because of a serious injury, he will be off as soon as he can (January?). Slag off DB all you want but we may well need him more than some of you would like and for that reason I'm not willing to give up on him yet.

Â