New kits

villa4europe

Blues Third Kit

BsAeMLzIUAE--5U.jpg

To be fair (:puke:) to SHA thats a pretty clever way of getting round them not having any players. "Ah **** it lets go for the invisible man approach"

• Like 2

There is a picture circulating (sorry can't post pictures) of Rooney in utd top and the only gay in village.. Very similar

Rooney-500x368.jpg

This earned the merest flicker of a grin the first time I saw it on twitter. By the 234434756098456085th it was posted I just wish the originator dies horribly in an accident. :(

There is a picture circulating (sorry can't post pictures) of Rooney in utd top and the only gay in village.. Very similar

Rooney-500x368.jpg

This earned the merest flicker of a grin the first time I saw it on twitter. By the 234434756098456085th it was posted I just wish the originator dies horribly in an accident. :(

You're on twitter too much!  :P

• Like 1

Blues Third Kit

BsAeMLzIUAE--5U.jpg

To be fair ( :puke:) to SHA thats a pretty clever way of getting round them not having any players. "Ah **** it lets go for the invisible man approach"

Carbrini, the brand of choice for shopping centre hoodies throughout the UK.

I thought utd were really pushing them for an nfl style 3/4 different standard of quality shirt and some sort of historical deal?

Everything I'd read up on the negotiations suggested utd were angling for a mega money deal that basically shit all over their fans

United getting Adidas will make them stop looking like United for a couple of seasons, like when Liverpool lost Carlsberg.

I still think it looks weird that Manchester United don't have the Umbro/Sharp combo! :lol: 

• Like 1

thats the inter milan home shirt btw...

i love the zenit kits, if thats the same template that they are using for roma then roma's away should be really nice too, nike have given celtic a good service this year