New kits

villa4europe

That's a huge break in tradition for Inter. I wonder what their fans make of it. 

that with TOm Ince turning them down for Hull, im sure Intertalk is probably not a pleasant site to enter

• Like 4

BsQJNC8IIAAi7vO.jpg

Was gonna make a comment about the West Ham shirt the other day moving from Claret and Blue sleeves saying I wouldn't be surprised if WBA moved from their classic kit style just like West Ham and Southampton did, but when I saw the Southampton shirt I thought again, it's a shame it actually happened though :(

It's a nice kit, it's just not a WBA kit imo.

Makes me glad we've got someone like Macron who aren't just trying to turn our kit into a template.

United getting Adidas will make them stop looking like United for a couple of seasons, like when Liverpool lost Carlsberg.

Really? I'd say it the opposite to be honest. They had Adidas kits for most of the 80s.

article-1214716-041CEB9D000005DC-176_306

United getting Adidas will make them stop looking like United for a couple of seasons, like when Liverpool lost Carlsberg.

Really? I'd say it the opposite to be honest. They had Adidas kits for most of the 80s.

article-1214716-041CEB9D000005DC-176_306

There was literally no coverage of English football in the 80s and I was a toddler so hopefully I can be forgiven :)

Adidas seem to give everyone a template. We'll see if Man U get one

So many templates.

All those Arsenal kits are bloody horrible too.

I guess life is all about opinions, I think all 3 are amazing. Id love Villa to have away kits like those.