New kits

villa4europe

I thought the Brazil game was the last time England were wearing Umbro but all the lads are still wearing the training gear what gives??

Celtic shirt above is minging by the way!!

That's what we thought too.  Seems perhaps Nike didn't have the kits ready.  Imagine that?!

• 2 weeks later...

The last kit I bought was the white away 2011/2012. Thought it looked pretty cool. The dry-fit material took a bit of getting used to but I don't mind it now. Pretty comfy.

I got the 09/10 home kit the other day in Rebel Sport for $20. Really comfy to play in!

Hmm can't see it on their website. Or was it in one of those discount bins?

Just scored the 10/11 kit on the weekend - same price, same shop!  :)

Am I the only one that likes the collar?  Without it that shirt would just be the extremely dull Diadora effort from 2002.

16149-zoom.jpg

A shirt so dull that the only decent action picture I could find of it was of Øyvind Leonhardsen.   :blink:

Edited by GarethRDR

its the same collar from the napoli kit this year, and im sure pretty similar to what we have if you turn ours up (does anyone actually do that?)

it looks very strange, the weird collar makes the whole shape of the shirt look wrong

its the same collar from the napoli kit this year, and im sure pretty similar to what we have if you turn ours up (does anyone actually do that?)

it looks very strange, the weird collar makes the whole shape of the shirt look wrong

Agreed. It looks like when you accidentally start to button your shirt on the wrong button holes.

England2013Nike.jpg

New England kit. Yawn.

It's the Villa Away kit from 09/10. Wasn't that kit to commemorate our contribution to players that have represented England as well?

Wow that is one seriously naff kit