New kits

villa4europe

GhDiKOU.jpg

New Palace badge. 

It's also being reported pretty much everywhere that Arsenal have signed the biggest kit deal in UK history with Puma, worth £30m a season. 

GhDiKOU.jpg

New Palace badge. 

It's also being reported pretty much everywhere that Arsenal have signed the biggest kit deal in UK history with Puma, worth £30m a season. 

The eagle reminds me of the Philly Eagles logo in the NFL.

Edited by Ghost

It's also probably going to show up a lot better as an avatar (think on social networks).

I don't know if the designers who came up with the new crest (not that the previous one, or any of the various Villa crests, for that matter were terrible for that application) were thinking of that or just got insanely lucky.

It looks more like the old-school (pre-1996) Philadelphia Eagles logo than the modern one:

120px-Philly_Eagles.PNG

vs.

120px-Philadelphia_Eagles_primary_logo.s

(I know Eagles fans who haven't forgiven Jeff Lurie for changing from kelly green to "midnight green").

Quite like that Palace redesign. Takes a little more of a modern angle but leaves the tradition untouched....if you know what I mean, it's a bit graphic designer wooly language there.

Yep, good effort. Notice the old school football, too. They've combined modern with traditional.