New kits

villa4europe

U0P2Xbv.jpg

The one that is going to look like this?   It's not the best kit I have ever seen, but at least I get it.  It's supposed to be the flag of Catalonia, something which Barcelona have had on their badge forever:

Pp1lBKa.jpg

Yeah that makes sense. The colours aren't exactly a match made in heaven, but it has some significance.

Although the current one is supposedly meant to represent a Catalonian Sunset. Don't think they quite nailed it.

The collar is the almost the same, but that Villa shirt had a pinstripe on it. The right side was white with thin, pale grey/blue stripes and the left side was the opposite.  

SoaEk5c.jpg

It was the best shirt Nike ever did for us in my opinion. :wub:

Nike actually did a good job for the club. I know they didn't give us the exposure we would of liked, as a result of other bigger clubs on their books being higher on their priority list. But in my opinion they only did 2 bad kits and that was the home and away kits in 2010-2011 which were horrific with those crappy cheques down the side.

Nike actually did a good job for the club. I know they didn't give us the exposure we would of liked, as a result of other bigger clubs on their books being higher on their priority list. But in my opinion they only did 2 bad kits and that was the home and away kits in 2010-2011 which were horrific with those crappy cheques down the side.

I really liked that one, much prefer it to the 2011/12

The last kit I bought was the white away 2011/2012. Thought it looked pretty cool. The dry-fit material took a bit of getting used to but I don't mind it now. Pretty comfy.

I got the 09/10 home kit the other day in Rebel Sport for $20. Really comfy to play in!

The last kit I bought was the white away 2011/2012. Thought it looked pretty cool. The dry-fit material took a bit of getting used to but I don't mind it now. Pretty comfy.

I got the 09/10 home kit the other day in Rebel Sport for $20. Really comfy to play in!

Hmm can't see it on their website. Or was it in one of those discount bins?

Edited by Ghost

Hmm can't see it on their website. Or was it in one of those discount bins?

Factory outlet store in docklands!