New kits

villa4europe

New Wet Spam kit.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/westham-home.jpg

Think it looks really smart. I'd love Adidas to make ours.

I'm not sold on it. It's nice, but I think it's too fussy in places, especially the stripes on the home kit. Same with the away kit withthose bits under the arms.

westham.jpg

A blue shoulder with claret stripes would have been better IMO, like this...

$T2eC16RHJHUFFiZ3FB+IBRbFjeQ6dg~~60_35.J

• Like 1

New Wet Spam kit.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/westham-home.jpg

Think it looks really smart. I'd love Adidas to make ours.

Wow that's a beauty.

How did West Ham get Adidas, though? Is it one of those deals where the club pays for the kits?

Adidas make nearly half the kits in the league nowadays.

Chelsea

Southampton

Stoke

Sunderland

Swansea

West Brom

Hull

West Ham

Edited by Mantis

aw come on, if I can't have an irrational dislike of a rival footy club on a footy forum.....

two days a week most weeks I have to listen to how they are actually probably the biggest club in europe

Oh but they are ;)

If you have to listen to that then I guess that makes you a UWIC fan

aw come on, if I can't have an irrational dislike of a rival footy club on a footy forum.....

two days a week most weeks I have to listen to how they are actually probably the biggest club in europe

Oh but they are ;)

If you have to listen to that then I guess that makes you a UWIC fan

I've been to a couple of UWIC games!

I've also followed the old Inter Cardiff (CableTel) on an away game in the UEFA Cup.

But it's really all about:

http://forzabarry.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-case-for-barry-town-united.html

Edited by chrisp65

Big fan of Puma, interesting they're paying so much for Arsenal though. Maybe they can see them attacking the title this year with so many other managerial changes? Or it was the only Premier League team in the Champs League with a deal up for grabs and needed a stronger Prem presence than Le Toon?

Well, I can't say I agree being a Bangor City fan and all. I can't remember if it was you that said you hated Bangor!

I've been to a Bangor City game a couple of times. Good laugh.

Well, I can't say I agree being a Bangor City fan and all. I can't remember if it was you that said you hated Bangor!

yes it was!

but to be honest, I love to hate them if you know what I mean, I used to love the trips up to Bangor and the mild banter that would entail. Nothing would please me more than to be back in a position where we go up against Bangor again. You just don't get the same buzz for a game against TNS.

Were you, by any chance, there for the infamous Abi Baruwa (goalkeeper) incident? That was pretty intense.

I didn't even know about that keeper incident. That was as I'd just arrived in Bangor too. Think things have changed a bit since then.

TNS are nothing. They've got no fans and a plastic pitch. A complete nothing club being bankrolled to win the league ever other sodding season. 'Polishers.

Sorry this is all getting a bit OT...!

Burnley's looks better, much more coherent. West Ham's looks like Adidas tossed off any old shit in two mins and got away with calling it a kit.

Yeah the more I look at it the less I like it. Those stripes on the home kit are a mess and I'm not sure what the claret 'sweat patches' on the away kit add.

Prefer Burnley's too. I would assume the fact that it's nigh on impossible to get any info on how much the Adidas deal is worth to their club would suggest it's not anywhere ours with Macron.