New kits

villa4europe

it does make you wonder what kind of a deal brands like Macron or Warrior have to be offering in order for Us or liverpool to abandon nike or adidas. How do their break their monopolies?

Macron maybe not be everyone's cup of tea but they have not embarrassed us with an abomination like Warrior have with Liverpool!

If it's the theory any publicity is good publicity surely that can't apply to clothing!? You make someone look a clearing in the woods for wearing their product why would anyone else want to wear anything by them?

Sod's law we get Warrior after Macron now!

it does make you wonder what kind of a deal brands like Macron or Warrior have to be offering in order for Us or liverpool to abandon nike or adidas. How do their break their monopolies?

FFP clubs simply cant turn down the highest bidder, arsenal with puma being another example

was talking about it before the game on saturday, really surprised me how many fans still dislike macron and then throw in comments like "even the baggies have adidas" our deal blows theirs out of the water but people still want that name

Its simple really. Nike failed us miserably two seasons running with the lateness of the kit because they were too busy servicing their big clients like Man Utd and Arsenal. IIRC we basically paid Nike for using their brand.

Macron pay us, we are probably their highest profile PL client. It suits both us and them.

Kit-teasing bastards!

Trikot_14-15.jpg

I don't read German, how am I meant to understand German, if I don't know German?

God, you're insensitive.

The new Hearts kit is gorgeous. A Villa kit similar to this would be an instant classic.

New-Hearts-Top-2014-2015.jpg

It's nice, but it looks like a plain rugby top to me.