Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

All the PR, Gmac's interview, 12th man stuff, bring a scarf stuff that are being suggested is great but it will not destract me from realising what a truly shocking job that Houllier has done this season.

I'd like to think that no one is that stupid or gullible. The facts of Houlliers reign speak for themselves and no PR stunts are going to cover up the cracks or detract from the shite job he has done. Its staring us all in the face sadly.

Its just a front from the club but behind the scenes wheels are very much in motion I believe on Houlliers departure and replacement.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the PR, Gmac's interview, 12th man stuff, bring a scarf stuff that are being suggested is great but it will not destract me from realising what a truly shocking job that Houllier has done this season.

I'd like to think that no one is that stupid or gullible. The facts of Houlliers reign speak for themselves and no PR stunts are going to cover up the cracks or detract from the shite job he has done. Its staring us all in the face sadly.

Its just a front from the club but behind the scenes wheels are very much in motion I believe on Houlliers departure and replacement.

Is this your belief or is there something known?

Houllier cannot hide from the apalling job he has done with what is available.[/quote

Yes you are right, there is something "missing" and that is a desire to play for Aston Villa. As professionals they have let us down and should be disgusted with themselves.

Sorry have to agree with the latter, they all know how to play football still.

Its the conclusion I am drawing form bits and pieces of info I have had from various people who would be considered very much in the know.

It may just be wishful thinking on my part however but I'm confident its more than that.

Its the conclusion I am drawing form bits and pieces of info I have had from various people who would be considered very much in the know.

It may just be wishful thinking on my part however but I'm confident its more than that.

Yet other people who supposedly have sources say he's not going anywhere.

My conclusion: We don't know anything

Whatever the outcome, I cannot see Randy wanting the embarrassment of all the negative attention the club has drawn this season, or another relegation scrap, or the outburts from the fans against the Manager. Watching England on Saturday/last night should have brought it home. They worked hard for Capello, why not for Gerard?

Hey I'm not claiming to be ITK or anything like that. Far from it as quite simply I'm not. I am just drawing my own conclusion from various titbits and its hardly shocking or unlikely what I have claimed. We'll see but I'm fairly confident our hell under Houllier will be over sooner rather than later.

Should be an exciting time with some cracking managers well with in our grasp unlike the last time we were looking.

Hey I'm not claiming to be ITK or anything like that. Far from it as quite simply I'm not. I am just drawing my own conclusion from various titbits and its hardly shocking or unlikely what I have claimed. We'll see but I'm fairly confident our hell under Houllier will be over sooner rather than later.

Should be an exciting time with some cracking managers well with in our grasp unlike the last time we were looking.

I wouldn't be so confident on the board's next appointment. They've already failed miserably on the first one and have left it too late to repair the damage.