Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

Who do you want ? and do you want a short term appointment to the end of the season or long term appointment made now who has the last 2 months to save us and assess his squad before the summer

I'd go for the second option and break the bank for Owen Coyle

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you want ? and do you want a short term appointment to the end of the season or long term appointment made now who has the last 2 months to save us and assess his squad before the summer

What if he is someone You don't like? Do you want him out right from the start?

1.) Coyle 2.) Lambert 3.) Grayson or Jol.

All gettable either now or in the summer. If need be for now put Kev Mac in charge. He'll at least get us fighting and given the ability we have that will be enough. Ability without fight and we will go down and that is what Houllier will deliver.

In an ideal world I would take Owen Coyle. But I can only see him leaving Bolton for one of the top 5. I would be more than happy with Paul Lambert, but realistically I would take Sam Allardyce until the summer at least.

Like I did with Houllier you mean ? yeah qrong opinion of mine that was.

We won't get a short term appointment because the board has no bottle. If there was a time to get rid of him it was either the Liverpool farce or the Sunderland home defeat. We're now at this stage again and we've got 9 games left.

Houllier won't even get sacked if he sends us down. He'll just walk while we've got Randy clueless on what to do next.

The next Villa manager is sadly gonna be the inevitable Kev Mac for the Championship and that doesn't fill me with much hope for the future of Villa.

Like I did with Houllier you mean ? yeah qrong opinion of mine that was.

I take it you will start "___ out" campaign the day he is appointed?

I'd go for Jol if we looked to properly replace him now.

I wouldn't tocuh Van Gaal with a bargepole, everyone hates him in the end, because by most accounts he's a prick.

His record speaks for itself. Brilliant manager! I'd give anything for him to become our manager.