Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

Mark Hughes to be announced as new Villa manager on Wednesday.

I'm not ITK or have any real reason why I think it but looking at some of the other ITK's on here my guess is as good as others.

Alternatively I think that Houllier will stay as manager

now, thats a good one...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he is retiring, I can't believe they would wait until Wednesday to announce it.

Equally, if he was staying, why wait this long to announce it? I'm confident that he'll either stay or go. Remember where you heard it first.

perfect scenario is GH getting fully better and moving into a role of overseas youth development and overseas scouting

So long as he's overseas and not here I don't care!!!

David or Carlo are the only 2 choices for me!!

well to be effective in that role, i would guess he would need to be over sea to have that role.

he did the same job for france national team so why not continue with what he had achieved and built on for france but for us instead, i presume it included checking out the best young players in africa who may have been able to play for france and also that he would have been in regular contact with all of the french league teams concerning up and coming players.

those sort of contacts and knowledge is a waste if we dont take advantage of it, almost like arsenal did with wenger.

Sparky Hughes and Gerard in a peripheral role I reckon.

This.

Hughes still hasn't signed a new contract with Fulham so think he may be coming in. Furthermore Houllier is too good an assest for the club to let go completely

Someone on Vital Villa called "Prepared" has said that compo has been agreed between us and Everton for Moyes....I have to idea if he is reliable because I don't go on Vital that much :)

Mark Hughes to be announced as new Villa manager on Wednesday.

I'm not ITK or have any real reason why I think it but looking at some of the other ITK's on here my guess is as good as others.

Alternatively I think that Houllier will stay as manager.

I keep thinking that it is very quiet on the Benny Benetez front. Its as if hes already got a job lined up. Very little speculation in the press, dispite his desire to stay in England....

Its getting scarey :lol:

I keep thinking that it is very quiet on the Benny Benetez front. Its as if hes already got a job lined up. Very little speculation in the press, dispite his desire to stay in England....

hes taking the atletico madrid job

I wouldn't mind too much if GH stays.... I think he's getting there TBH and what's more he had the nounce to sign Bent.

Moyes, Hughes or Martin Jol as replacements.

Moyes has demonstrated some loyalty at Everton but TBH after hearing of his alleged lavish helicopter royal lifestyle round Cheshire....

if true, i'm not sure Villa would be too impressed after dealing with the MON era and all the trappings that came with him and his family!

I hope Gordon Cowans remains in some capacity, whatever happens...