Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2,416 tickets available for the game.

Holte End: K2 and K6 most tickets available (269 and 192 respectively) - R/L corners - Upper

Trinity: A1 and A2 (317 and 186) - Upper, towards Holte End in corner

North Stand: T5 and T1 (178 and 111) - Upper corners Left and Right

Doug Ellis: M5 (240) P2 (108) and P1 (100) - towards Holte End side of Pitch

are the areas with the most tickets left available.

Probably the closest to sell out we've had. Anybody know what Wolves' allocation was?

sounds decent, I'm there! hopefully few more sales before the match, over 40k would be great.

The figures on the official site aren't exact. I had a season ticket issue and was in the ticket office yesterday and commented that its looking like being close to a sell out. The bloke behind the desk said its looking like being around 37k. I asked him about the numbers on the site and he said it is manually updated not automatically so as to ensure that tickets for the same seats aren't sold over the phone/in person whilst also having been sold on the net it only shows as so many specific seats being available online.

Not to mention Clark is suspended.

I'd hazard a guess that it'll be Cuéllar & Baker in the centre with Walker and Delph either side. Though I think I read that Herd is being lined up for a recall. If that means using Delph in midfield then I'm all for it.

Looking forward to seeing J2M back. His shock at the 3 match red card means he'll surely want to come back with a bang. I expect a 'worldy' performance from him tomorrow :thumb:

Walker needs to stay at RB. He is too dangerous not to be playing in his preferred position.

Cuellar and Baker at CB as no other choice. Heskey on the bench as cover.

Herd or Delph at LB. Don't really mind, but I guess would prefer Delph as I can see NRC needing to be in the middle with Makoun.

The rest speaks for itself

Our defence will not be able to hold Jarvis and Milas at bay. We're going to lose this one as Wolves are also in better form than we are. Going to be a long long day without a happy ending.

Given our problems, a draw would be disappointing but not disastrous. Gains us a point and keeps Wolves below us at arms length. A loss and I might have just to top myself.

Pretty nervous, record at VP this year

Man City, Blackburn, Burnley, Vienna - win

Sunderland - loss

Bolton - draw

5th win would be lovely.

Is Gary Gardner in the squad?

..................Friedel....................

Herd......Cuellar...Baker.....Walker

..........Makoun....Reo-Coker........

Downing......Gabby............Young

..................Bent......................

Bench: Marshall, Delph, Heskey, Delfouneso, mystery sub centre back, Albrighton, Petrov

Bring Albrighton on as an impact sub later on for whoever is playingworst out of the front 4.