Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Quite simply a must win. If we dont we stand a very real chance of going down this season as Wolves will be drastically catching us up as will all of the other teams, Blues have 2 games in hand and Wolves could catch us up by 3 points by the end of this game. If that happens, we are extremely deep in the mire as our last 2 games are Liverpool and Arsenal. Again, 3 points and if results go our way we can start looking up the league, but tbh looks as though we're just aiming mid table now.

For me,

-----------Friedel (no other real choice

Walker---Collins---Clark---Young

--------------NRC---Makoun

Albrighton-------Young-----Downing

-------------------Bent

Bench: Guzan, Baker, Delph, Bannan, Gabby, Petrov, Heskey

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Friedel-------------

Walker--Collins--Cuellar--Clark

-----------NRC---Makoun-------

Marc--------Young-----Downing

--------------Bent---------------

NRC will stop O'Hara there only half decent player.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Clark Young

NRC Makoun

Albrighton Young Downing

Bent.

Loss - Joke, back in relegation fight.

Draw - shit result but will keep our heads above water, still a shit result though.

Win - I think means we can actually start to look forward, we would only be 1 win in 8 away from safety, so you'd hope we can push on.

Clark is suspended 10th booking of the season yesterday.

As for the game one things for sure Wolves will fight and give their all. Will we under the bottler? who knows.

We can safely assume that Wolves will score so its a case of if we can outscore them. If we don't we are deep in the shit and Houllier will deserve all the stick he will inevitably get from the supporters.

just watched the wolves v spurs game. wolves had massive holes in there defence and maybe we score a couple if were on form but going forward they just dont give up and there best at set pieces. villas worst headache. they have only won 1 away and drawn 2 which makes me think we should have this in the bag but with are weak defence and poor finishing and wolves determination. im not so sure anymore.another 2 weeks to rack my brain over this. great

just watched the wolves v spurs game. wolves had massive holes in there defence and maybe we score a couple if were on form but going forward they just dont give up and there best at set pieces. villas worst headache. they have only won 1 away and drawn 2 which makes me think we should have this in the bag but with are weak defence and poor finishing and wolves determination. im not so sure anymore.another 2 weeks to rack my brain over this. great
As I said in the other 5, we're not a top 5 side so we should be fine. :P

Will Cuellar be back for this?

As I said in the other 5, we're not a top 5 side so we should be fine. :P

Will Cuellar be back for this?

not sure if cuellar will be back for this one. knowing our luck he wont be ready and with clark out as well its looking like another thrown together defence

If we create as much as we did against Bolton, then we'll win this, shoody defending aside.

We should have won 7-3 ysterday!

Makoun will be back and I've heard both Carlos and Collins will be fit. Luke in at left back?

Cuellar will be out for another 2 weeks if him being out for 4 weeks is true i think?

Walker---Collins---Baker---Young

Cuellar in for Baker (then switch Cuellar & Collins) if he is fit

---------------- Friedel -----------------

Walker -- Collins -- Cuellar -- Young

----------- NRC -- Makoun ------------

Albie ------------ Ash -------------- DJ

----------------- Bent ------------------

Subs: Guzan, Baker, Herd, Delph, Bradley, Heskey, Gabby

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Clark Young

NRC Makoun

Albrighton Young Downing

Bent.

Loss - Joke, back in relegation fight.

Draw - shit result but will keep our heads above water, still a shit result though.

Win - I think means we can actually start to look forward, we would only be 1 win in 8 away from safety, so you'd hope we can push on.

All of this.

It's the season of the home team though. Most teams are shit away and most teams are good at home. Think there's something like only 3 teams who've won 6 or more away games and only 3 home teams that've lost 6 or more!

Must win, should win. We're far better than these. Just got to make sure we defend set-peices properly and we should be fine.