Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dingles only brought 1800 last year, really wanky support.

Well when its a choice between shagging your sister and going to the match it must be a tough decision for them!

If only VT had a "Like" button...

:lol:

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Collins L.Young

Albrighton Makoun NRC Downing

Young

Bent

That SHOULD be enough to see us take three vital points off Wolves BUT this is Villa and the way things are going I can see us dropping points AGAIN!!! If we do then.... oh shit!

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Collins L.Young

Albrighton Makoun NRC Downing

Young

Bent

That SHOULD be enough to see us take three vital points off Wolves BUT this is Villa and the way things are going I can see us dropping points AGAIN!!! If we do then.... oh shit!

I think this is our best team but the lack of height worries me. We have only got Cuellar and Collins who are good in the air so we will be vulnerable to set pieces again.

It doesn't matter if all of our defenders were 10 foot tall, we'd still get beaten in the air this season! It's not so much the height issue at the back, it's the poor positioning and slow reactions that is the problem along with having a keeper that seems reluctant to come and clatter everyone to catch or punch the ball and help to ease the pressure when defending a set piece!

The Dingles only brought 1800 last year, really wanky support.

Well when its a choice between shagging your sister and going to the match it must be a tough decision for them!

Your mom's your dad

Your dad's your mom

Your interbred

You wanderers s**m

Sung to the tune of premier league your having a laugh.

Your uncle is your brother,

Your sister is your mother,

You all **** one another,

The Dingle family,

Da Da Da Da...

Would be great to hear the Holte End singing this throughout the game.

I'm really confident about this game. We have far too much quality for them and should comfortably win.

The obvious strongest team should be:

Friedel

Walker     Cuellar    Clark        Young

Albrighton   Makoun    Delph     Downing

Young

Bent  

Quality all over the pitch. No weak points. I love what Houllier is doing with our club.

I'm really confident about this game. We have far too much quality for them and should comfortably win.

The obvious strongest team should be:

Friedel

Walker     Cuellar    Clark        Young

Albrighton   Makoun    Delph     Downing

Young

Bent  

Quality all over the pitch. No weak points. I love what Houllier is doing with our club.

Apart from the fact that Clark is suspended for two games.

I love what Houllier is doing with our club.

Loving what he is doing - 6 wins in 24 with 10 defeats. Interesting. I have come across other fans like you though but they have on the whole been supporters of West Ham, Wolves, Blackpool, Wigan, West Brom and Sha.:lol:

If he continues to do what he is doing we will be sailing very close to relegation.If that's how you get you kicks mate fair enough. Enjoy.

Loving what he is doing - 6 wins in 24 with 10 defeats. Interesting. I have come across other fans like you though but they have on the whole been supporters of West Ham, Wolves, Blackpool, Wigan, West Brom and Sha.:lol:

If he continues to do what he is doing we will be sailing very close to relegation.If that's how you get you kicks mate fair enough. Enjoy.

Perhaps Darrenm is enjoying the excitement of our relegation fight rather than the fade out under MON for the last couple of seasons.

it's really boring now mate, please get behind the team and manager

Your uncle is your brother,

Your sister is your mother,

You all **** one another,

The Dingle family,

Da Da Da Da...

Would be great to hear the Holte End singing this throughout the game.

I'm up for it! Also, will someone please buy that one single seat in C5 Lower Trinity, have a look on the online ticketing map it's annoying me!

If you can't see the positive signs for yourself and the improvements Houllier has made already then I can't help. The reasons we're lower half of the table have been done to death on other threads, but I'm personally very happy with the direction we're going as of now.

We are **** defensively for this.

Dunne and Clark out

Young and Collins struggling

So Walker, Baker and Cuellar only recognised defenders. Wolves are up for this big time, sold out their allocation.

Back 4 of:

Walker --- Cuellar -- Baker --- Delph

Should be enough to keep the Dingles out.

At least we have a form full back on Jarvis' wing where most of their threat seems to come from.