Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been keeping up with injuries lately, are Clark and Young both out? Warnock is our best left back but of course Houllier doesn't like him so thats the end of that. Best interest of the club or not.

Now I don't really believe those rumours of Warnock bad mouthing the club. I'm sure its just down to Houllier not liking Warnock on a personal level. In fact, when Houllier came in by brother said to me "That will be the end of Warnock and probably Friedel" and he's been right so far.

Young is injured Clark banned for 2 games.

And tbf Danny, Friedel is almost 40.

Thanks, I forgot Clark was banned.

And as for Friedel, my brother suggested he'd be on his way out for personal reasons, like Warnock.

Well the truth is nobody knows what really went on with Warnock, although reliable ITKs have suggested that he was bang out of order, and there is no sign that Friedel has had any sort of falling out with Houllier. So what are you banging on about?

Well the truth is nobody knows what really went on with Warnock, although reliable ITKs have suggested that he was bang out of order, and there is no sign that Friedel has had any sort of falling out with Houllier. So what are you banging on about?

That's not what I'm saying. All I said was that from the moment Houllier came in, my brother said to me "that will be the end of Warnock and probably Friedel"

All I'm saying is he was right about Warnock, from the moment Houllier came in, he's had it in for Warnock. Luckily nothing seems to have happened with Friedel yet, but let's give it time.

being such a massive game ahead, could the prats have left the flag untill after the game? i dispair.

That's not what I'm saying. All I said was that from the moment Houllier came in, my brother said to me "that will be the end of Warnock and probably Friedel"

All I'm saying is he was right about Warnock, from the moment Houllier came in, he's had it in for Warnock. Luckily nothing seems to have happened with Friedel yet, but let's give it time.

I'm not sure you should be basing too much on your brothers guess work.

I'm not sure you should be basing too much on your brothers guess work.

All I'm saying is he was right about Houllier and Warnock.

Now lets leave it at that as some of you are hard of understanding and I am crap at explaining.