Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing you can put your house on tomorrow is us conceding.

We have goals in us though and provided we take the chances we'll inevitably create despite the fact we'll concede we can still go in to this game confident of a win.

Good start is vital tomorrow. If we go a goal down early the crowd will get edgy. Its OK saying we shouldn't but given the shit position we are in and what has gone before and the knowledge we haven't won from going a goal behind then its inevitable people will fear the worst.

Biggest game of Houlliers reign so far. Shame its a relegation battle but we are where we are.

I am absolutely bricking it. On a personal level the Dogheads are the team I loathe most. Being from the Black Country and surroudned by doghead loving mates since birth thats just the way it is.

On top of that its my birthday this weekend and a defeat willc ast a horrible shadow over my mood for the entire weekend/week/month ahead

All I pray is that every single player goes out their and does their best. I'm not asking for miracles, just a 100% from each of them to try and get the 3 points

The Dogheads wont be a pushover. They'll be more than up for it and sniffing out the bad vibes in our camp as they try and win. And I firmly believe they will come to try and win

Stand tall Villa boys. And **** em off

Ash will probably try to make up for his penalty miss in the last match I just hope he doesn't try too hard and get frustrated while frustrating those around him. This is a game for the attack to pile on the pressure and keep Wolves pinned back to spare our ramshackle defence.

Any more substance in the rumours that Warnock could make a return? There was a lot of talk on Twitter that it would be a possibility and he did miss our last reserve game having captained the side prior to that game.

Any more substance in the rumours that Warnock could make a return? There was a lot of talk on Twitter that it would be a possibility and he did miss our last reserve game having captained the side prior to that game.

That's just people on Twitter talking Shizz, I think you've got more chance of getting a blow job tonight than you have seeing him play tomorrow.

Wouldnt dismiss it as an unreasonable idea, Dion Dublin MkII.

I'm sure that there is an oft quoted stat about Emile's ability to clear corners or something like that. I was going to say he would also be a threat on our corners and then I realised it was Emile we were talking about! :winkold:

We'll have a cleansheet tomorrow after a long time.. 2-0 it will finish btw, Bent x2.. you heard it here first.
Well the last Villa game I went to was also our last clean sheet (City at home) so yeah, you're probably right. Also, our last clean sheet before that (SHA at home) I was also at. :)