Alan Hutton

Rich_D

yeah came across as a greedy prick. Cut your wages then you rocket polisher. Oh Villa wont let me go.. Boo hoo. Yeah why should we pay your full wages so you can go get games.. where we could just force you to train on your own for the same wages to be paid until you get even more angry about it and leave in January.

Ha ha ha ha - the clubs couldn't agree terms? I'm sure we weren't asking for a fee Alan!

It seems to me that it was the wages that couldn't be agreed on, and who decides that?

Now of course nobody can force him to take a pay cut but you can hardly refuse to play on lower wages and then whine about not getting a move.

What a plank.

Hope we lock him in a cupboard and end his career if it isn't already.

Edited by villaglint

Have to laugh at his rant in Birmingham mail today. As if he was being held captive. I'm sure we'd be more than happy to cancel his contract

Ya, an absolute joke, would Rangers still be able to loan him, now the window is closed?

Did himself and the club no harm at all on Wednesday and we've seen far worse FB displays for those who have replaced him last season.

Lowton replaced him. I thought Hutton played quite well but you'll have to jog my memory with the times his replacement was "far worse".

Edit.

Edited by Morpheus

After looking at the article concerning Hutton i tend to agree with a lot of what he has said concerning players being alienated in the way that they were.

It may also have been more to do with the club not agreeing to loan conditions than anything else which would fly in the face of the attitude getting rid at any price. 

After looking at the article concerning Hutton i tend to agree with a lot of what he has said concerning players being alienated in the way that they were.

It may also have been more to do with the club not agreeing to loan conditions than anything else which would fly in the face of the attitude getting rid at any price. 

You surely have to accept that Villa would cancel his contract at any given minute if Hutton is as worried or "angry" about not getting first team football as he says than he could have accepted a wage cut.

I loved this article. Made my day. It is great to know how bitter and unhappy the little weasel is.  :)

If we are going to have to pay most of his wages anyway, I would rather he was miserable and training on a farm somewhere rather than out on loan enjoying himself at our expense. He ruined enough of our weekends in his time, at least i get some minor sense of comfort knowing that he's as unhappy to be here as we are to have him.

Slightly surprised that Villa did not get rid of a player who is clearly surplus to requirements.

Of course the loan offers might be derisory, but even so, unless there is something lined up for this week, surely better that he is elsewhere.

Â