Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Houllier obviously thinks City defend well against teams with wingers and good crossers of the ball so is going the more direct route through the middle I assume.

Don't judge until you've tried it and all that.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the **** aren't Downing and Young playing?! I'm digsusted. Whether it works or not, they should be in that starting line-up. No Albrighton either in the starting line-up. What is Houllier playing at?!

So if we win you will still be pissed off that Ash and Ste aren't playing...Behave yourself!

Im sorry guys, but we're so far from safety it's untrue.

I really can't fault Houllier for resting the likes of Downing and Young; the weekends game could be much more important.

He really thinks herd and Delph are better than warnock and beye?

It doesn't matter if they're better.

They care more and would want to do more for Villa. How would they feel if they were suddenly knocked down the pecking order. Houllier wants youngsters to supplement the first team so it's no good playing players who will be off in the summer instead.

Man city fans on Bluemoon are really annoyed with their weakened team as well.
Tossers

well not playing Tevez, Dzeko or Milner is pretty weakened from their first 11 team. yeah, still pretty decent though!

Holy ****, we could get smashed here, or it could be a stroke of genius.

its definitely going to be interesting one way or another.

Yeah I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shitting bricks right now. Keep it tight till the second half, bring on the energy and skill of our bench to win it.

Why the **** aren't Downing and Young playing?! I'm digsusted. Whether it works or not, they should be in that starting line-up. No Albrighton either in the starting line-up. What is Houllier playing at?!

So if we win you will still be pissed off that Ash and Ste aren't playing...Behave yourself!

If we somehow manage to win then yes I would be. I think that if we are going to somehow win now, then it will be once at least one of them has come on the pitch.

Bit of a knee-jerk reaction when I first saw the team sheet and hopefully the lads will do well. I'm just baffled as to why he has left all of them out to be honest. Man City have put out a much stronger side on paper...

He really thinks herd and Delph are better than warnock and beye?

He wants players that want to play for the club, if it was true about what Warnock siad in training he should never play for Villa again.

Aye, rather play these 2 who want to play for Villa. Warnock has had torrid times against City in the past.

I would have wanted us to go out and try and win this game by playing our strongest squad possible especially after the blose wankfest recently with them winning a trophy

Reading are still in the hat if we were to get through this match we are still 1 match away from wembley again with the possibility of it being Reading who we have already beaten twice in a cup run before.

Man city fans on Bluemoon are really annoyed with their weakened team as well.

Basicly, its about whom in there weakened team can provide the spark, and they still have a couple. Meanwhile, our weakened team will not have that spark, since they are both being rested!

I can see why hes doing it, and there are loads of reasons behind that why, but without Downing and Ash, its basicly surrendering.

Lets hope we dont get stonked on the back of the heathens success on Sunday, cos i think i might emmigrate to the Moon. :lol:

Overreact much? I think some people forget we have more important things...such as PRemier League survival to concentrate on. Don't write them off so quickly either, I'd rather us lose today and have all our best for the next PL game. UTV!