Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see some players getting a rest in a way.

Herd-Dunne-Clark-Delph

It is experimental, but if Herd is solid in the tackle, hopefully he will perform like Cuellar did at home against City.

Petrov-Bradley-Bannan

I think it will be like this with Bradey being the sitter, Bannan being the Adam of the team and Petrov being the more attack minded one.

Delfouneso-Heskey-Gabby

Very attacking, with lots a pace and power. 3 up top will trouble City at the back so hopefully will look like that

Not sure about this at all.

I quite like the idea of starting with a side that Mancini won't initially be expecting us to put out, but if its in GH's mind to throw on the shock-troops for a second-half assault, then I hope he does'nt wait until ten minutes from the end!

Still be satisfied with a draw.

I think one thing that Houllier has addressed, to his credit, is the width.

Theres no good playing 2 out and out wingers against MCFC with only 2 in the centre of the park. Expect 10 men behind the ball when not in possession and a crowded midfield.

Also, so glad Bannan gets a start.

I personally think we will lose tonight, which I'm glad of as I'll be absolutely delighted if we take something.

eh???

Badly phrased. I was intimating that as I have zero expectation I will be even more please if we were to draw or win.

I personally think we will see Bannan on the right, Gabby on the left, and Delfouneso and Heskey up top. Both Bannan and Gabby aren't great wingers so hopefully we line up like matrim suggests.

Why the **** aren't Downing and Young playing?! I'm digsusted. Whether it works or not, they should be in that starting line-up. No Albrighton either in the starting line-up. What is Houllier playing at?!

Dissapointed tbh 8 changes?

They have Tevez and Dzeko on the bench... why are we not taking it more seriously

I thought he had finally got around the fact gabby wasnt a winger as well after the blackburn game guess not.