Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

I've got a good feeling about this one. You sense that we may finally be gaining confidence and as a team realising that if we play as a team everyone pulling together giving our all then we are a match for anyone.

I'm going for a 2-1 win for us. Then beat Reading in the quarters, meet Sha in the semis and put them back in their rightful place then Man Utd in the final and avenge last seasons final defeat.

As for the team same as Saturday but with Gabby in for Bent, Luke Young or Delph in for Baker and Stan in for Pires.

Liking your thinking on the cup run. Sounds too good to be true though.

Like you I would put Gabby in for Bent and Delph or Luke in for Baker, but I would play Bradley or Bannan alongside Coker.

A Richard Dunne double (2 headed corners) in a 2-1 win with Barry and Milner sent off would be nice!

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Id love a win here, but if offered the draw i would snap their hands off for the chance to take them back to VP.

A replay may work massively in our favour as they have their eyes on much more than we do.

We are not going to get Europe now in the league....this is our season!

Tonight would have been perfect for the old Collins, Dunne and Cuellar combo at the back. Dunne needs to be on top form, he's the main man at the back with the other two injured, I have faith in Clark as a footballer but against a side like City on their own turf, he could be exposed tonight. Who's gonna play left-back anyway, Delph?? Could quite easily get mauled tonight, so I'll be more than happy with a replay at Villa Park!!

1-1

UTV!

Would have preferred Bent not to be cup-tied tonight mind. I think Young is allowed more room when DB takes players with him. Just hope he does'nt showboat and gets at them.

Draw would be ok. A win would make me wonder if our name was well and truly on the cup this year?

Big match tonight.

If we win this, we have Reading in the QF, and if we win that we have a 2 in 3 chance of meeting one of Blues, Bolton, Stoke and West Ham in the semis.

In other words, a win tonight would mean we will have a real chance of getting to the FA Cup final.

Unfortunately this match is probably the hardest bit, so I won't get my hopes up too much:

3-0 Man City with Dunne among the scorers.