Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

The fact that Blues won at the weekend may spur some of the players on tonight and for the rest of the season.

Love us to win and think we have a good chance. We will want revenge after the battering at Eastlands last time.

Rather lose and then concentrate on the league as opposed to having another game in the way of a reply. Just my view though

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather lose and then concentrate on the league as opposed to having another game in the way of a reply. Just my view though

:shock:

But we could go on to beat them in the replay and go on to lift the cup!

I'd be happy with a draw tonight and don't think it would affect our premier status.

So, logically:

If it's 1-0 to City but we get a 94th minute penalty: you hope we miss

If it's 1-1 but City get a 94th minute penalty: you hope they score

Is that really true?

With a relative secure place in the league, I hope GH really wants to win this. Problem is that the same applies for Mancini. Suspect they run all over us in the first 15-20 minutes. Not feeling very confident, but being a pessismist at least I won't be too disappointed..

With a relative secure place in the league, I hope GH really wants to win this. Problem is that the same applies for Mancini. Suspect they run all over us in the first 15-20 minutes. Not feeling very confident, but being a pessismist at least I won't be too disappointed..

If you look at the teams Mancini's put out in all of the rounds of the cup so far this season, you'll see he's really going for it. For that reason I expect us to put our strongest available side out tonight. Apparently Silva's back which is a huge bonus for us, we really missed him againt Fulham at the weekend and is a big reason we didn't take 3 points. Even still I'm filled with apprehension because this is City and we never miss an opportunity, to miss an opportunity.

Downing at LB?

Only joking.

Dunne and Clark will play CB as they are our only choices. If we get an injury, it may be interesting having to have Heskey at the back.

Push comes to shove and Walker can be LB with NRC at RB.

Delph, imo, will start at LB as there is no other option, unless Herd steps in

If you look at the teams Mancini's put out in all of the rounds of the cup so far this season, you'll see he's really going for it. For that reason I expect us to put our strongest available side out tonight. Apparently Silva's back which is a huge bonus for us, we really missed him againt Fulham at the weekend and is a big reason we didn't take 3 points. Even still I'm filled with apprehension because this is City and we never miss an opportunity, to miss an opportunity.

Mate we are shite at the Eastlands, We have to have one of the worst records at your place including Maine Roads, how i do not like Manchester, hope it changes tonight though!

someone on citys bluemoon forum has already booked a hotel for reading... hopefully we can teach him a lesson.

Has he booked it in Reading? that'll be a shame when he realises it's a home tie.

im guessing he doesn't live in manchester

Downing at LB?

Only joking.

Dunne and Clark will play CB as they are our only choices. If we get an injury, it may be interesting having to have Heskey at the back.

Push comes to shove and Walker can be LB with NRC at RB.

Delph, imo, will start at LB as there is no other option, unless Herd steps in

Please, no Reo Coker at RB. He is awful there, I'd rather put Bent there.