Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Herd's first start. Delph's first start at left back. Bradley's first start. Bannan, Clark, Delfouneso all in amongst that. Each change on it's own is fine but when you put them all together I don't think people ARE over-reacting. This could be a hiding.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herd's first start. Delph's first start at left back. Bradley's first start. Bannan, Clark, Delfouneso all in amongst that. Each change on it's own is fine but when you put them all together I don't think people ARE over-reacting. This could be a hiding.

This. Worried but I'm praying we can pull something off.

Boys were we expecting anything different? We are 4 points off the relegation zone - if the likes of Ash, Downing get battered tonight, down goes confidence, morale etc, not good to have when going into last 10 games.

Plus we go on about such good youngsters, when do you expect them to be given a go?

Bannan and Delph are highly rated, as is Bradley(according to DJ), Fonz is highly rated, as is Clark. So is Herd to a degree. Its these players time to stand up and shine tonight.

Gabby and Heskey need to be on their top game too.

We have a real chance here. They have no Johnson, Toure, Milner, Dzeko, Tevez in their starting XI.

Just to re-iterate. Herd in for Walker is the only suicidal option that Houllier has made. Otherwise he is playing 3 CM's who are capable of playing deep and probably 2 wingers who'll do a shift aswell.

+1

+1 more.

All the players are capable. Lets face it, it wasn't too long along people were saying that Petrov should be starting all the games as he is our captain, Bannan needs games and same with Delfouneso.

He's either a crazy genius or just plain crazy, we had a real chance in this cup. I hope im wrong but I think he's **** up big time here. Whyyyyyyyyyy