Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Don't like the look of that line up, quite inexperienced. We need good performances from the experienced ones - Heskey, Petrov, Gabby and Dunne. :(

Given that there are three strikers there, Gabby and Delfouneso are on the wings?

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see us line up like

--------------Friedel

Herd --- Dunne -- Clark --- Delph;

----Bannan - Petrov - Bradley

Delfouneso --------- Agbonlahor,

------------- Heskey

I would guess that Bannan will be in front of Petrov and Bradley in a 4-2-1-3 kind of formation. Or perhaps 4-2-1-2-1. Is that a thing?

I know we have a poor record away at City (or just manchester in general) but this from the BBC is a bit shocking:

"Villa have not knocked out City since a 3-2 triumph in the 1938 quarter-finals."

We've played them 8 times (winning 3 I think) in the cup so time to set the record straight? I personally think we will lose tonight, which I'm glad of as I'll be absolutely delighted if we take something.

I don't know why everybody is so surprised at Delph at left back. We knew he'd have to play there as Collins, Cuellar and Baker are all injured.

Not so much surprised as interested to see how he will do against a team that will presumably be more willing/able to go at him.

I can see us line up like

--------------Friedel

Herd --- Dunne -- Clark --- Delph;

----Bannan - Petrov - Bradley

Delfouneso --------- Agbonlahor,

------------- Heskey

Now we know that all this shit about trying to win the danmed thing is just that,Bullshit.

Glad i cant afford to be there tonight after hearing this surrender. :twisted:

It would be good to see how Bradley, The Fonz, Herd, Bannan and Delph all play, there is no pressure on them at all.

One thing would apart from our Petrov our front 6 have alot of energy, It could work with The Fonz and Gabby getting on to Heskey's flick ons

Now we know that all this shit about trying to win the danmed thing is just that,Bullshit.

Glad i cant afford to be there tonight after hearing this surrender. :twisted:

chill, lets see how we do first before getting down.

Man city are resting Tevez, Dzeko and others as well.