Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical eh, rooney cant score to save his life and he now has a high chance of a hat-trick

Indeed.

Just makes me hate the scouse inbred ugly retard even more

what we want to do is take our best attacking right sided player who can whip the ball in perfectly most of the time and swap him around with a player who has under performed in the team for a good 8 or 10 games now and is only bothered about his opta stats for completed passes no matter how shit they are and that they are, to a defender, breaking up any attacking momentum we have, including from the half way line flicking it into the air 30 yards putting our entire team on the back foot from an attacking position.

then what we want to do is use ashley young who has played his best football on the left hand side on the midfield and move him into an ineffective middle role to nullify any attacking presence we have on the right and left and middle.

then what we need to do is not play our most inform defender who oddly since coming back into the team has made the epileptic twins ( because they are **** shakey) look decent.

oh and lets do it at man utd away from home

come on GH you need to sort it out at half time

either put downing on the left for 10 minutes to see how he plays, if it is as shit as the last 10 games, take him off.

get young to drop deaper in that first 10 minutes so he can feed the left or right wingers

put albrighton back on the right and just becuase downing can beat his man, dont swap them round and make them both shit.

petrov needs to go off after 10 minutes if he doesnt pick up the pace, tonight he is not having any control or influence on the tempo, so bring on NRC who will just play quickly.

if downing is playing shit put gabby / heskey on and play 2 up front and young out wide.

next game, dont drop cuellar, you made a mistake learn from it, either have him in the middle and walker on the right or have him in for dunne but for **** sake dont leave him out again.

Looking forward to the second half, when we get to attack the over-watered 15-yard-diameter circle on the outer left corner of the penalty area where about 6 people have slipped over so far.

Or have they sanded it now?

Why cant we talk about streams btw? I find they are important as conduits in the water cycle, instruments in groundwater recharge, and corridors for fish and wildlife migration. The biological habitat in the immediate vicinity of a stream is called a riparian zone. Given the status of the ongoing Holocene extinction, streams play an important corridor role in connecting fragmented habitats and thus in conserving biodiversity. The study of streams and waterways in general is known as surface hydrology and is a core element of environmental geography.

I getting my Makoun shirt tomorrow! This boy is the future, WOW! Confident, Simple, moves after he's released ready to receive again - terrific, what a breath of fresh air, a different class to what we've got.

Got to get more to Bent, doing nothing at the moment. Downing or Albrighton off Heskey on (can't believe I'm saying that!)

Albrighton just has to come off, he's been incredibly poor. We have to give ourselves another option up there and hope Bent can work off the knock-downs.

Agree, he's not made out for these occasions. Said it many times before, we look for more solid with him out of the side.

For all out possession football we've done nothing with it. We should play to our strengths and play people (Young, Downing, Albrighton) in their best positions.

As much as we played rank football under MON I'd love for us to rediscover a bit of bite and pressure. United have had it far too easy on the ball.

Dunne and Collins woeful again, what a shock. They are far better than this.