Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to normality! Just kidding.

But fundamental rule, be switched on from the first minute to the last. When the second goal came, I could see it coming.

Dunne has looked woeful...Donkey Dunne!

nice neat and tidy football. Had most of the possession, without any zip or thrust to our game. Makoun has looked very intricate, with clever one touch play.

However, Bent has looked very untidy tonight, very bad first touches. Its looks like it is damaged limitations, whereas if we held out for one last minute, we'd still have a chance of a point.

I'd take of Albrighton and bring on Gabby now. Maybe even bring Heskey on as stupid as it sounds, but the only way we are going to get a goal tonight is from a set play.

Can't wait for Bradley to start on Saturday if i'm honest ahead of Petrov who looks a little off the pace.

Meh not terrible, build up play is okay, just no cutting edge, compared to them, who have been just clinical. We're being beat by a better side, at least we ain't getting shredded open like I've seen teams go to OT and happen. They've won 11 out of 12 at home and scored 34 ...so was never going to be easy.

From what I've seen though, Petrov is non existant, Dunne's having a mare, Albrighton hasn't been in the game and Bent has been a little isolated.

I think Downing generally has done well with the ball, as has Makoun.

I'd bring Petrov off for Heskey...Heskey and Bent up top, Young and Albrighton flanks, Downing and Makoun central.

No good having the ball if we cannot do anything with it. Downing once again has been truly awful and should stay in the changing room. Stick Ash out left and bring Gabby on up front THROUGH THE MIDDLE. At least try and get something back.

They've been clinical, we've gone around the 18yard box in pretty patterns.

But we've actually looked good considering the opposition. Collins and Dunne have let us down badly, should have got Samba in and sold Collins, they've both been shit for a long time now.

I thought Downing was OK, Albrighton's done nothing, not the right game for him at all.

Makoun is quality, looking very tidy.

We need to get Albrighton off and put Gabby on like you say and get Ash on the wing.

You can see this team isn't complete yet, Petrov will be changed in the Summer, Clark will not be the leftback in the Summer and Friedel will be changed....Another keeper would have maybe been on their toes a bit more for the first goal....He's just stuck to his line, made some good saves though.

Makoun has impressed me, it's a shame that he's playing sidewards balls to someone who only passes back to the defence.

Downing needs to go back on the left, neither he or Albrighton isn't working.