Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

There was just no..

Oh actually I can't be bothered.

..yes that's it!!  No one seemed bothered that Stoke were bending us over and sticking it right up our holes.

Just disgraceful.  At least look like your bothered instead of running around like headless chickens and playing as 10 (Guzan not included) individuals instead of as a team.

Awful, Awful, Awful!

The 3rd goal, i'd give you RICO, but watch Westwood for the 1st 2.Doesn't track his man for the 1st, and Bertrand should have come across quicker, for the 2nd one Weimann falls over, and Westwoods positioning means he doesn't cut out the cross.So down to Baker completely?.......not sure.

If Baker was marking Crouch like he was supposed to instead of marking space I doubt Stoke would have scored.

At nearly 23 I doubt he's going to improve any further. A couple of good games a season and the rest average or dire. This is as good as it gets folks!

There were plenty of us bigging him up after the last 2-3 games. I just want to confirm, ive never seen anything from this player that makes him a Premiership footballer, mark my words he will break someone's legs one day with his awful mistimed tackles which he commits to every game. Any player could put in the odd good performance. Roll on Okore coming back in and name a seat on the bench for Baker......In league one!!

His main attribute is his bigness and he was comfortably outbigged today by someone far more competent at bigging.

Biggie Smalls?

:)

He is a championship player sorry terrible player no abilty at all

I'll be very surprised if he is still playing at this level in a couple of years.

And me

• Like 1

There were plenty of us bigging him up after the last 2-3 games. I just want to confirm, ive never seen anything from this player that makes him a Premiership footballer, mark my words he will break someone's legs one day with his awful mistimed tackles which he commits to every game. Any player could put in the odd good performance. Roll on Okore coming back in and name a seat on the bench for Baker......In league one!!

Yeah. This.

Great if you want him in the box when you're pinned back heading away crosses.

But that's about it.

young defender. one of those games. the next John Terry wouldn't have played like this though so I expect us to sell Baker. he's the kind of player who would get promoted to the Prem from the Championship, then get relegated again. Clark in for the next match.

iBmc0H8mfHXeY.gif

• Like 1

Baker is better then Clark. Clark is better than Baker. No wait, Baker is better. No shit, I mean Clark is better.

My opinion is that Clark has had a very good season, so I am surprised he has been on the bench the last few matches. On the other hand, Lambert should give every player in the squad an extended run, so when they eventually are needed, the players on the bench are good enough to fill in. Except for Albrighton AFTER his loan spell, every one on the bench seems slow and out of form when the come on.

Â